Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Why do a lot of the AA men that I see with white women have that:

Posted by   + Show Post
"I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar expression?" Sometimes they try to walk a few steps ahead like they aren't with the person. What's that all about? For those ww that are always seeing expressions made by AA women when they are with their men-----I know your eyes are all up in the AA women's faces to see what they look like BUT I'M HERE TO TELL YOU---you should be looking at the expression on the AA male's face. LOL And don't look at him when the AA woman is right up on you-----look about a few yards before they are fully in sight (cause AA men spot a sista long before you do). Just saying---sometimes the expression on the AA woman's face is OUR reaction to the way the AA man is behaving or the look he has exchanged with us. (I especially love it when they try to avoid eye contact---LOL DID I TELL TO MUCH YAL?

It is easier to BUILD strong children then to REPAIR broken men. Frederick Douglass.

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Replies (51-54):
babyblue415
by bubbles on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM
well lets see. my husbands maternal grandmother is aa, she married a puerto rican guy. then when he cheated and she threw him out she dated a haitan guy until he died of old age, right now she is taking care of her 56 yeard old duaghter with cp and my husbands younger 14 year old brother. my dh uncle only married aa women . and he cheated on all of them(4). he is just a cheater(the woman he is with now is cheating on him as well, he had been married to her before). his aunt married a black guy and had two sons, the oldest one is engaged to be married to a spanish lady. my husband married me (i'm swedish). his grandma's sister married jamaican. and all this while we all living in the hood. damaged? yeah.
Quoting Dana267:

Quoting babyblue415:

Really nobody in his family likes AA people? Everybody went out and hooked up with someone outside of their race? Smdh what does that REALLY say? Damaged
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Out of respect for you. Nothing wrong with that.

Quoting rayroe2:

I just don't understand why he would induce me to a female so I coup an attitude....and I was pregnant and wanted to get home.

Quoting 0Kit0:

Nothing to be proud of or boast about. You attract more bees with honey than vinegar. Why don't you like to meet new people?

Quoting rayroe2:

That's why I said I couldn't read lol lucky my dh introduces me...but I normal a bitch because I don't like meet new people

Quoting Dana267:

Quoting rayroe2:

I stare everyone down lol I'll mean mug a old man if he gets to close to my man....but normal I am just daydreaming

The key is it's NOT the other people you should be looking at----it's the expression on the AA nan's face to AA women. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM
True I think I need counling because I was melsted by a girl and raped.....tmi but I can't find any cheap services because I have to get my tyriod fixed. Sorry for the spelling.

Quoting 0Kit0:

Quoting rayroe2:

I just don't understand why he would induce me to a female so I coup an attitude....and I was pregnant and wanted to get home.

Quoting 0Kit0:

Nothing to be proud of or boast about. You attract more bees with honey than vinegar. Why don't you like to meet new people?

Quoting rayroe2:

That's why I said I couldn't read lol lucky my dh introduces me...but I normal a bitch because I don't like meet new people

Quoting Dana267:

Quoting rayroe2:

I stare everyone down lol I'll mean mug a old man if he gets to close to my man....but normal I am just daydreaming

The key is it's NOT the other people you should be looking at----it's the expression on the AA nan's face to AA women. Lol
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry to hear.See if you can't find some kind of group of survivors or something like tgat. Plus I bet there is an organization near you that can help you or point you in the right direction. All you have to do is look,it's the age of information. Good luck.

Quoting rayroe2:

True I think I need counling because I was melsted by a girl and raped.....tmi but I can't find any cheap services because I have to get my tyriod fixed. Sorry for the spelling.

Quoting 0Kit0:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting 0Kit0:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting Dana267:

Quoting rayroe2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)