Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Just saw this trending on FB-if it has already been posted, then my bad-if not, pass it on to parents or people that you know that take care of little ones; it could save a life :)

"This is one of the best ideas I've ever seen. The baby has something to lean up against, the toys can't get away and it could save countless children from drowning because they have something, besides the slick tub walls, to pull themselves up on in case the fall under the water."

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Replies (31-32):
Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Damn, somebody dug deeeeeeeep. And I would hope no parents would be that stupid to leave a toddler unattended while they're in the tub. But some parents are, so there you go. 

Quoting Stephaniecass12:

I might be the first one to say this is ridiculous. If you siit and play with your child...why would you need this??? I think this idea gives parent's the idea that if they leave their child in the bath alone then it's ok.

JaysMommy_32
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Agreed!

My first thought when reading this was "and why would ANY toddler need this?"

Quoting Stephaniecass12:

I might be the first one to say this is ridiculous. If you siit and play with your child...why would you need this??? I think this idea gives parent's the idea that if they leave their child in the bath alone then it's ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)