Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sugar daddy?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM
  • 16 Replies
My friend, who I work with, told me she needs to make more money. She is a mother and in school as well as I. She asked me if I would ever have a sugar daddy, but not be physical with him. I honestly don't think I could, but watching The Client list if I was in that situation I would. But I honestly don't know. How do you feel about this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TR3SSI3
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Nope, at some some point they may try to get some.

rayroe2
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:14 PM
3 moms liked this
Cuteness doesn't last forever.
krisdev67
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

SMH that's why old men and old women feel like they can just do these things because people allow it.  smgdh.  Nope and I've been offered it before.  I enjoy my freedom, my independence and having my own damn money for that shit.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Heck no, I could not fondle some old mans balls for cash. I highly doubt that they would give out boat loads of cash for just "conversation". I'm sure in rare occasions, those type of guys "refuse" sex but I wouldn't want to use someone in that way.
Bunsmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM
4 moms liked this
..........I'm not saying I know or how I may know, but what I'm saying is it is quite possible to have a gentleman friend who does not mind opening up his wallet to you. And he doesn't have to be an old guy and you don't have to spread your legs....if you're good with your talk game.
MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

nothing is free cash and gifts= open wide, bend over,whose is it!

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

Bradya
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting leaniece:

Heck no, I could not fondle some old mans balls for cash. I highly doubt that they would give out boat loads of cash for just "conversation". I'm sure in rare occasions, those type of guys "refuse" sex but I wouldn't want to use someone in that way.

OMG this responds is too funny
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:41 PM
2 moms liked this
I have to be physically attractive to him, and emotionally too. I dont like taking advantage of anyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM
...you darn libras always get capricorns

Quoting Bunsmommy:

..........I'm not saying I know or how I may know, but what I'm saying is it is quite possible to have a gentleman friend who does not mind opening up his wallet to you. And he doesn't have to be an old guy and you don't have to spread your legs....if you're good with your talk game.

mspecan_tan
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Right right right....

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)