Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

HEY CAFEMOM HERES A POST FOR YOU

Posted by   + Show Post

Anyone in this group that feels cafemom needs to do something about the trolls and monitor this group as much as they do others and become more timely in a response to reports please, Sign your name in the replies I am turning this post into a petition!

We shall be heard! We will not go with out being respected!

Francesca-marie [MAMAFRANKIE]

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Replies (91-93):
Shygirl951
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Rockie
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Trolls will never be gone from an internet forum. Almost every forum like this Yahoo Answers etc..has trolls. I'm not worried about them at all. It's very simple. If someone posts something you don't like, do not respond. If someone quotes you with some bs, don't respond. Trolls are entertaining (excluding racist trolls) so I am not ready to sign on off anything.Stop giving internet anonyfools so much power. If this site was troll free and nice all the time, I probably would cancel my account and die from boredom. 

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Well cursing doesn't go against Terms of use for Cafemom. Only if you're calling someone a name, or using cursing to insult someone is it wrong.

Quoting GailTravel:

Cafe Mom admins only show UP if you post something positive , like a business. Stupid nonsense posts with cursing and sexual explicit posts or anything degrading Blacks stays forever. But post something about helping our people.become financially independent and the.post is gone within 10 minutes with a reprimand in your inbox!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)