Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

DO YOU THINK LIL WAYNE SMASHED NICKI MINAJ

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM
  • 33 Replies
I was just watching thier latest video "HIGHSCHOOL"and its says a lot about thier relationship it seems more personal than business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Well I assume they are close don't think they are doing each other. You spend six to nine months on a tour bus with people you tend to make a family unit because in the end that's all you got. When u went away to school I did that like I had a brother from another mother and father because in that environment it's what we needed from each other
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:28 AM
8 moms liked this
I think Lil Wayne smashes ANYONE with a heartbeat and a big ass... Nicki "MINAJ" is a freak as well,lol I'm sure she put more balls in her mouth than hungry hungry hippos..... It REALLY wouldn't be that surprising... to ME.
I haven't seen the video, just going by how they carry themselves and brag about bangin everybody.
VADIVA23
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:54 AM
THE VIDEO TELLS IT ALL I HAD A GOOD FRIEND I MET IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO I CALLED MY BIG BROTHER . I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT IN A VIDEO KISSING HIM IN THE MOUTH LADIES PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO THIS VIDEO WILL GET A LOT OF BUZZ MAYBE THEY'RE GOOD ACTORS ITS WIERD.

Quoting leaniece:

I think Lil Wayne smashes ANYONE with a heartbeat and a big ass... Nicki "MINAJ" is a freak as well,lol I'm sure she put more balls in her mouth than hungry hungry hippos..... It REALLY wouldn't be that surprising... to ME.

I haven't seen the video, just going by how they carry themselves and brag about bangin everybody.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VADIVA23
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:55 AM
WATCH THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE IT'S CALLED HIGH SCHOOL

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Well I assume they are close don't think they are doing each other. You spend six to nine months on a tour bus with people you tend to make a family unit because in the end that's all you got. When u went away to school I did that like I had a brother from another mother and father because in that environment it's what we needed from each other

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:00 AM
4 moms liked this
#dead...... More balls in her mouth than hungry hungry hipposšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µ

Quoting leaniece:

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope still don't think they are smashing. It's a video and Wayne has been the male role in a few vids where he has been intimate with the female singer. The chemistry I see is something that she has always displayed is loyalty and closeness but not sexual.

Quoting VADIVA23:

WATCH THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE IT'S CALLED HIGH SCHOOL

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

MamaFrankie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM
4 moms liked this
I think she fucked and sucked her way to the top. I dislike her and what she stands for. She's disgusting. What happened to inspirational women in the music bizz is what I want to know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM
3 moms liked this

:/

Quoting leaniece:

MamaFrankie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM
LOL amen

Quoting leaniece:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't be shocked, he "smashes" everyone. I just don't see why so many women find him attractive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)