Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

poofx

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:35 AM
  • 25 Replies
My day just got worse.... yes it was me.

My day started off crazy but I am just happy to see the change I needed in my marriage fixed.

Thank you everyone!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:41 AM

what happened?

rayroe2
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Some came in here last night slaying racist slurs I reported 20xsit goes I they to find these crazy souls and my husband is or isn't cheating on me...he's messages arnt right my heart hurt no matter what way I lay Down. My guts on fire....he won't to with a 3rd person an nowni am super Duper depressed now because I want to fix this! I just don't get life...I need a prep talk

Quoting inmybizz:

what happened?

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Don't let the trolls get you all worked up. They are not worth the energy.

So, what's going on with hubby? You think he's cheating?

Stress can cause chest pains.

Quoting rayroe2:

Some came in here last night slaying racist slurs I reported 20xsit goes I they to find these crazy souls and my husband is or isn't cheating on me...he's messages arnt right my heart hurt no matter what way I lay Down. My guts on fire....he won't to with a 3rd person an nowni am super Duper depressed now because I want to fix this! I just don't get life...I need a prep talk

Quoting inmybizz:

what happened?

rayroe2
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Okay I am stressed because we got big problems. lol I gotta stay calm

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

what happened?

rayroe2
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I don't know how because my evil blood boiling side comes out.
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM

if you need to talk pm me. 

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

what happened?

rayroe2
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I was having fun with the trolls :)

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting inmybizz:

what happened?

MamaFrankie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

ray people are fucking scumbags. dnt let the ppof fucking post get to you. that's wy I started my ppost for members can sign because atleast there's proof we TRIED to contact them PUBLICLY!

As for DH i cant help you since I am about to go thru a divorce myself. not for cheating but other reasons. I personally rather be a single mom of two doing it on my own even if it's a struggle then deal with other people's bullshit.

I don't have a mom, a dad, or a support system all i got is my kids and my dignity and nobodys taking that from me. Pray. Keep your head up. when in doubt break the bible out.

rayroe2
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I have no family around....but hes

Quoting MamaFrankie:

ray people are fucking scumbags. dnt let the ppof fucking post get to you. that's wy I started my ppost for members can sign because atleast there's proof we TRIED to contact them PUBLICLY!

As for DH i cant help you since I am about to go thru a divorce myself. not for cheating but other reasons. I personally rather be a single mom of two doing it on my own even if it's a struggle then deal with other people's bullshit.

I don't have a mom, a dad, or a support system all i got is my kids and my dignity and nobodys taking that from me. Pray. Keep your head up. when in doubt break the bible out.

MamaFrankie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM

idk im just the type to stand alone.

Quoting rayroe2:

I have no family around....but hes

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Join us in the South Florida Mom's group!

www.cafemom.com/group/118775

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)