Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Change your religion? Gossip mills are saying that Ms. Jackson if your nasty is converting to Islam for hers.Would this be an option for you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Replies (11-20):
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I'm not really religious, I'm on the fence when it comes to what I believe.  Seeing as how I would not leave my job to move across the country or to another country for a man, I most likely would not convert (if I were really religious) religions for a man.  If that makes any sense.  lol

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:11 PM
The guy that Im seeing now is JW and we've both made it clear that we don't intend on switching for one another.. ONLY if He puts it on one of our hearts to do so..
TishHughes
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:07 PM

no.

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM
She changed her nose, so im not surprised she switched religion. My neighbor became a muslim overnight for her loser wanna be muslim ex convict new husband. Sham
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Well I will say if she does become Muslim he would owe her a huge dowry and there marriage contract would be a interesting read
Girlzmachine
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Absolutely not..I always dated people that didn't come from a religion I considered "extreme" because I didn't want to end up in that type of predicament in case the relationship let to marriage.

mom1T2Ldh
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:15 AM

its all up to that person

wearymoon
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Same here.

Quoting Babujai:

Religion? No.  Denomination? Maybe.

CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:10 AM

No.

Tanaisha4
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I don't know. I'm a Christian and i wouldn't want my beliefs and livelihood to clash with my mate's. Then we would have to think about our children and our traditions. Will we both be happy and how would the children feel growing up? Limited or free?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN