Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Why do men accuse women of cheating?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 21 Replies
I need some answers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know I actually nerv had anyone accuse me of that! And I've now been with my husband fro 18yrs! In my experience being around a friends' husband who cheated on her,he was doing dirty he always accused her of cheating&also abused her!*sigh*They gave me a headache! I love my friend but she would wanna be on the phone for hours stressing me out about BS! And she would always say "do you think I'm pretty"? Because she never left him! In the end he divorced her and had a GF already to go! Anyways some men do it b/c they are I can assume! In retrospect I don't why most women accuse men of cheating? Paranormal,insecurities?

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I get accussed of cheating because the women I chill with have cheated on their men. I'm like I'm grown they can't make me cheat, he's like yeah but if you do decide to cheat they won't try and talk you out of it. I'm like seriously if I want to cheat no one will talk me out of it, but I don't want to cheat and no one will talk me into it either.

Hun when you find out let me know.

waitin4u
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM
2 moms liked this

I've seen usually when a man is out doing some dirt it's their mission to make the women the bad guy so in the end they feel justified in stepping out. No you also have some guys that are just jealous and insecure and just don't trust women that easy. Men carry baggage just like women do if there is no trust then there isn't much of a relationship.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Well not all men, the normal ones dont. Hubby has never accused me of anything like that.  Back in my dating days I had a boyfriend accuse me of cheating all the time. I wasn't on him like other women he dated. I Just never learned to be that kinda girl that was all sprung off a man, and called him and check on him and wanted to spend every day, every minute, every second with him.   He could sing, so he called my voice mail and sang Mario Winnans I don't wanna know. LMBO! I was so weak! Who does that??? I would tell him I am not doing anything but he just swore I was. I hung out with my girls alot, and just wanted to hang out with them and I didn't spend much time with him but since I was busy alot turned out he was actually seeing(well more than seeing) someone else and that hurt my heart because he was suppose to be waiting for me but I am so thankful because I found out and broke up with him and was able to save myself for my hubby. :) But with what I know now, I guess I think that when guys do that its usually because they are doing something wrong themselves.

SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:11 AM
3 moms liked this
Cause they are cheating. Or know u have slut friends who cheat Lol.
Or he has trust issues from past relationships (very rare in men)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyona_malone
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:54 AM
3 moms liked this
One, two or all of the following:
1) He's cheating or has the desire to cheat on you
2) He's insecure
3) Because you are cheating or have exhibited unfaithful behavior.

Come on ladies lets tellour like it is we're not all 100% innocent 100% Off the time...
VADIVA23
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:39 AM
I would never ever cheat on my boyfriend Im just so upset because Im always getting accuse Im 23 years old I don't need to be stress he is 37 the age isn't a problem or do he see me as being young. I love him to pieces I just don't understand his issue when he walked up to a chick at the park and tried introducing me the way she look something wasn't right.
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:19 AM
It depends on the man; maybe he's cheating himself and projecting his own guilt on his woman. Maybe he's been cheated on in the past and never got over it and like so many women is carrying around baggage. Maybe the woman is or has displayed characteristics of a cheater or a loose woman.
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:22 AM

OK I'm 37 and my hubby is 59 so in the beginning he would always say stuff like because you are younger I thought you were cheating or would cheat on me.. So to change all of that I left him alone for about a month and when we got back together he never said it again.

If he introduced you to some one and you got a bad vibe it could a few things

1)  because you are younger and she thinking what can this little girl do for him and what do he see in her or she must be after his money

2)  because he never talked about you to her

3) because he never even told her he had a girlfriend and he never represented himself as being in a relationship

4) because she likes him

5) or lastly because he cheating with her

Quoting VADIVA23:

I would never ever cheat on my boyfriend Im just so upset because Im always getting accuse Im 23 years old I don't need to be stress he is 37 the age isn't a problem or do he see me as being young. I love him to pieces I just don't understand his issue when he walked up to a chick at the park and tried introducing me the way she look something wasn't right.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Because some women DO cheat. I am not one but it happens just like men cheat. Some men can have low self esteem issues or the men are actually doing the cheating .....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)