Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Beyonce....FAIL imo

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:06 PM
  • 65 Replies

Personally i think this is tacky and don't get the point. Not what a mommy should be wearing.  What do you think?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lUcKyLoVe22
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Eww that's hideous! 0_0
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
waitin4u
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:14 PM
3 moms liked this

wth.....yeah even if she isn't a mommy that's not cute at all

mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:14 PM
11 moms liked this

She is an entertainer and a parent. I find nothing wrong with the outfit for entertainment purposes. I quite honestly hate the saying, "mommy shouldn't wear" ... like really, wth should "mommies" wear?!? This has always confused me, just because I'm a parent doesn't mean I have to dress frumpy and cover all body parts. Would you have liked the outfit anymore if she wasn't a parent?

This is also no offense to you personally, just a pet peeve of mine with mommy attire.

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Its an outfit, its entertainment no i am not a huge beyonce fan, and i and not a fan of the outfit but what does this have to do with being a mom.  People have complained there were children in the audience, but come on why let your child go to an adult concert? She has worn more revealing clothing than this its entertainment that is all.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

poppyseed77
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

No offence taken.  But no I think the outfit is tacky regardless but I especially think that she is responsible for  setting a good example for her daughter.   She is blue -ivy's first role model.  I definitely think mommies can wear whatever, just not tacky nasty 'ish :-)

Quoting mspecan_tan:

She is an entertainer and a parent. I find nothing wrong with the outfit for entertainment purposes. I quite honestly hate the saying, "mommy shouldn't wear" ... like really, wth should "mommies" wear?!? This has always confused me, just because I'm a parent doesn't mean I have to dress frumpy and cover all body parts. Would you have liked the outfit anymore if she wasn't a parent?

This is also no offense to you personally, just a pet peeve of mine with mommy attire.

CafeMom Tickers
poppyseed77
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:29 PM

But what's the point of it?  WHy????  What is it showing?  Boobs WHy?  I just don't get it and its not as if she need to make up for lack of vocals.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Its an outfit, its entertainment no i am not a huge beyonce fan, and i and not a fan of the outfit but what does this have to do with being a mom.  People have complained there were children in the audience, but come on why let your child go to an adult concert? She has worn more revealing clothing than this its entertainment that is all.

CafeMom Tickers
mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Sex(y) sales...

Quoting poppyseed77:

But what's the point of it?  WHy????  What is it showing?  Boobs WHy?  I just don't get it and its not as if she need to make up for lack of vocals.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:42 PM

its an outfit nothing serious

Quoting poppyseed77:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

mstricey
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I don't like it but whatever. Like I said in the other post that it is probably just a fuck you stunt to the people who said she was dressed like a slut at the superbowl.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
poppyseed77
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

well now she's really dressed like a .......sealed lip

Quoting mstricey:

I don't like it but whatever. Like I said in the other post that it is probably just a fuck you stunt to the people who said she was dressed like a slut at the superbowl.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN