Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Bebe's Kids

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:21 AM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is it wrong to want to jack up strangers kids in public? We were at OCB for dinner and the balloon man was there working for tips. Here comes "Bebe's kids" climbing all over his equipment, begging and acting a dang fool and the worst part about it was there were three women with the kids and none of them said anything about it. Perhaps it's because they were sitting across the room not paying any attention to these children...ugh where are the old school mommy's at?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
Monday!
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:13 AM
LOL Hot mess at OCB see that's why I don't like to go!
Text me tomorrow if you wanna roll to the jewelry party?!
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:34 AM
3 moms liked this

Right here!! Right Here!!! LOL sometimes i do say something if im close enough...im known for jacking up the nieghborhood kids...lol

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:50 AM
2 moms liked this

other people's kids be testing me!

terbear328
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
3 moms liked this

Okayyy? So do I. Sorry, incompetent parents make me sick. Let the kids go wild in public! You can tell how THEY were raised. No MANNERS, NO HOME TRAINING, no nothing. And they wonder why they grow up to be demon seeds! If that was my mother back in the day, she would have snatched us up! Im in my 40's so you know mama's back then didn't play that. I raise my kids the same way. All I have to do is, give the look and they know what time it is! LOL!

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Right here!! Right Here!!! LOL sometimes i do say something if im close enough...im known for jacking up the nieghborhood kids...lol

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Mobile Photo

I try to ignore them when they are far away but it kills me when I'm at the park and their kids want to touch my phone or drink my kids' cups and the parent just stares!
On another note I used to watch Bebe's kids ALL the time lol.
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Right...Im 26 && cant stand any of my friends kids..well not friends but the women thats my age kid!!! they are too damn grown...for some reason parents wanna be friends...i cant work like that...all kids need discipline!! as ssoon as they grow up & the few that do get some sense will look back & not like, damn momma didnt givea damn!!

Quoting terbear328:

Okayyy? So do I. Sorry, incompetent parents make me sick. Let the kids go wild in public! You can tell how THEY were raised. No MANNERS, NO HOME TRAINING, no nothing. And they wonder why they grow up to be demon seeds! If that was my mother back in the day, she would have snatched us up! Im in my 40's so you know mama's back then didn't play that. I raise my kids the same way. All I have to do is, give the look and they know what time it is! LOL!

Quoting TrulyMicka:

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I give'em that look when their mom isnt looking LOL

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Hottmomma607
Monday!
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
ROFL

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Hottmomma607
Monday!
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Yes! That drives me NUTS!

Quoting leaniece:

Mobile Photo

I try to ignore them when they are far away but it kills me when I'm at the park and their kids want to touch my phone or drink my kids' cups and the parent just stares!

On another note I used to watch Bebe's kids ALL the time lol.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM

lmao heck yes

Quoting TrulyMicka:

I give'em that look when their mom isnt looking LOL

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)