Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

what is the illuminati anyway?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM
  • 92 Replies
So many celebrities/ financiers are allegedly apart of; rapper meek mill supposedly announced his involvement on twitter today. are they really devil worshippers?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I don't think they are devil worshippers but the history and the connection to celebs today-B, Jay Z, Lady Gaga and others confuses me.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Some mess! No one knows about accept rumours!

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Mobile Photo

This is a lady I know&her sorority sisters, is this Illuminati? LOL
RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I personally think it is foolishness. I was told the illuminati was a secret society that rich celebrities have to sell their souls to in order to be famous. I'm like if it's a secret society for the rich how in the hell do you broke everyday citizens know about it. I think it is something for crazy people to collectively believe in. They still think Tupac is alive it'll br twenty years coming up.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Not sure. I put it with the rest of the conspiracy theories. If there is such a thing, (with all the people supposedly involved) it seems to me that all they want to do is profit from us, the little guys or underprivileged.
SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Illuminati rules the world. They are the people that the government go to for money ... They made people rich and put their face out there for a small fee of doing their dirty work... Which would basically be persuading people to spend money on things or persuading the world to think or act a certain way. If they do something to embarrassed the Illuminati they are killed or loved ones die
Supposedly, this is why o.j is in jail...Whitney is dead..Marilyn is dead...etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Wow.. Nicole Scherzinger was recently quoted saying that her talent is legit; she can sing + act but isn't mainstream bc she refuses to join them..

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Illuminati rules the world. They are the people that the government go to for money ... They made people rich and put their face out there for a small fee of doing their dirty work... Which would basically be persuading people to spend money on things or persuading the world to think or act a certain way. If they do something to embarrassed the Illuminati they are killed or loved ones die

Supposedly, this is why o.j is in jail...Whitney is dead..Marilyn is dead...etc.

rayroe2
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Yes.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Mobile Photo

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM
3 moms liked this
I think it's all a bunch of foolishness. The reason because supposedly its all these black entertainers and I am thinking so black people just can't be rich there has to be some conspiracy to it. After this week all this conspiracy stuff can kiss my ass. I want to discuss real things like the patriot act which pisses on our rights as American citizens. How its just a updated legal version of cointelpro why isn't that be discussed as much as this illuminates bs when I can give government websites of the patriot act and people who give evidence of illuminati give you yt vids talking about get educated
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:44 PM
No it's the soror sign of Greek chapter. Delta i think

Quoting rayroe2:

Yes.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN