Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

what is the illuminati anyway?

Posted by   + Show Post
So many celebrities/ financiers are allegedly apart of; rapper meek mill supposedly announced his involvement on twitter today. are they really devil worshippers?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Replies (91-92):
k_cook12
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
No this isnt illuminati. This stands for Delta Sigma Theta. Its the same symbol but its not associated with the illuminati in any kind of way.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Mobile Photo

This is a lady I know&her sorority sisters, is this Illuminati? LOL

SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Apparently... Lol I know.. Such a beautiful voice. Loved her.

Quoting TishHughes:

Nooooooo!! Not Amy Winehouse!

Quoting SheciaBaby:

I don't think its black famous ppl. They supposedly were responsible for JFK,Marilyn Monroe,Amy winehouse,etc.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

I think it's all a bunch of foolishness. The reason because supposedly its all these black entertainers and I am thinking so black people just can't be rich there has to be some conspiracy to it. After this week all this conspiracy stuff can kiss my ass. I want to discuss real things like the patriot act which pisses on our rights as American citizens. How its just a updated legal version of cointelpro why isn't that be discussed as much as this illuminates bs when I can give government websites of the patriot act and people who give evidence of illuminati give you yt vids talking about get educated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)