Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Still losing my ability to can-Prison gang leader allegedly impregnates 4 guards

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM
  • 45 Replies

Prison gang leader allegedly impregnates 4 guards

Tavon White. (Photo courtesy of 'The Baltimore Sun/ Anne Arundel County Police Department)

Tavon White. (Photo courtesy of 'The Baltimore Sun/ Anne Arundel County Police Department)

BALTIMORE (AP) — Federal prosecutors say 13 female correctional officers, seven inmates and five others with gang ties have been charged with plotting to smuggle drugs, cellphones and other contraband into the Baltimore jail and other corrections facilities.

An indictment unsealed Tuesday said the ring also involved sex between inmates and guards that led to four of the officers becoming pregnant by Tavon White, leader of a jailhouse gang called the Black Guerrilla Family. He is held at the Baltimore City Detention Center, awaiting trial on a charge of attempted murder.

The indictment claims the gang ran the scheme from inside the detention center and charges gang members and corrections officers with conspiracy, drug possession and distribution and money laundering.

A telephone call seeking comment from White’s attorney was not immediately returned Tuesday.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.

http://thegrio.com/2013/04/25/prison-gang-leader-allegedly-impregnates-4-guards/

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
waitin4u
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM

O-0 no words for this foolishness why would you wanna risk your life for a prison inmate.....

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM

This has been going on for years and years and years!!!! I think this raid should have taken place a long time ago!

poppyseed77
by Pure Awesomeness on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM

and why would you let yourself get pregnant?  And where were they having sex and......ughhhh stopped being able to can...I can't

Quoting waitin4u:

O-0 no words for this foolishness why would you wanna risk your life for a prison inmate.....

CafeMom Tickers
alisheamonet33
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:30 PM

its crazy to lose your good paying job for a inmate smdh and they had to know abt each other they all have his name tatto on them as well. i cant wrap my head around why , now who is going to have the babys mommy and daddy both in jail smgdh

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM
On newsone.com they said they would meet up in a closet and another guard would be the lookout. What's killing me is all the people on FB talking about "now the white man going to judge them" and "everybody does this why they acting like its wrong because the black man did it" that's what I can't with about this.
But for real for real, are the options for men in Baltimore that bad that they have to share a jailbird?
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM
6 moms liked this

Sex between inmates and guards is pretty common. But my question is why don't these females use condoms? These men are in jail, lord knows what dick they've had in their ass the night before and where they're dick was...ack!!!. A baby is the least of their worries.

Bitches be nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I will never never NEVER understand how and why female guards fall for and/or let a male inmate have sex with them!

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

Sex between inmates and guards is pretty common. But my question is why don't these females use condoms? These men are in jail, lord knows what dick they've had in their ass the night before and where they're dick was...ack!!!. A baby is the least of their worries.

Bitches be nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitches be desperate.

I can't even imagine how in your feelings you have to be to let an INMATE seduce you.

VADIVA23
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:16 PM
They're insane over jail penis is crazy and to get pregnant is just worst what can these men do for them .I hope there worrying about the health of thier unborn babies because it's no telling what kinda std he has they should be ashame of thierselves .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginene
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:19 PM
That place is crazy! I just can't imagine how these women allowed that to happen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)