Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still losing my ability to can-Prison gang leader allegedly impregnates 4 guards

Posted by   + Show Post

Prison gang leader allegedly impregnates 4 guards

Tavon White. (Photo courtesy of 'The Baltimore Sun/ Anne Arundel County Police Department)

Tavon White. (Photo courtesy of 'The Baltimore Sun/ Anne Arundel County Police Department)

BALTIMORE (AP) — Federal prosecutors say 13 female correctional officers, seven inmates and five others with gang ties have been charged with plotting to smuggle drugs, cellphones and other contraband into the Baltimore jail and other corrections facilities.

An indictment unsealed Tuesday said the ring also involved sex between inmates and guards that led to four of the officers becoming pregnant by Tavon White, leader of a jailhouse gang called the Black Guerrilla Family. He is held at the Baltimore City Detention Center, awaiting trial on a charge of attempted murder.

The indictment claims the gang ran the scheme from inside the detention center and charges gang members and corrections officers with conspiracy, drug possession and distribution and money laundering.

A telephone call seeking comment from White’s attorney was not immediately returned Tuesday.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.

http://thegrio.com/2013/04/25/prison-gang-leader-allegedly-impregnates-4-guards/

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Replies (41-45):
ChgIsGood2012
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:57 PM
You can respectfully disagree and not be rude.

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Vulnerable my ass. While I agree men should have been over the men, labeling ditzy asses 1-4 vulnerable is laughable.

Quoting ChgIsGood2012:

Sad. . Mistake #1: 60% of the guard force being female. Men should have been over men. And these vulnerable woman got their panties talked off by ol dude. The luxuries were a bonus. I'm glad this was busted. People were getting murdered behind this.

Litlmama87
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM
*Stands up & applauds that man*

What? Lol he aint got nothing to lose anyway.

My cousin was 6 months away from coming home after doing 16 years of his 25, and got caught messing with a guard...and this dummy willingly resigned, in the name of love. He dumped her ass two months later,& she lost everything, & narrowly avoided charges. And she's still chasing him.

He ain't coming home for awhile now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I suspect he has a long and girthful penis.   

Litlmama87
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Can we get a better mugshot? Like, after booking and processing, cause I don't see the attraction. Whatsoever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmomx3
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:44 PM

This is not hard to believe at all...Baltimore is home of the ratchet.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)