Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Woman though art loosed: on the 7th day

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:31 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

I found this on Netflix this morning. It has Blair Underwood and Pam Grier. Probably one of the worst movies that I've ever seen in my life. Pam Grier keeps jacking dudes up and then pointing and saying "you see dat dere?" It's friggin' corny and just terrible.

T.D. Jakes should have left this in the vault.

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I should've clicked this post first! Girl I didn't make it 20 minutes into. Boring boring and more boring! Boooooo! Tyler Perry could've done something decent with this.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't like it..... BET played that movie out.... I saw it on Netflix Tuesday, looks like they added a lot of new movies! They have drop dead Fred on there!!!!!
k_cook12
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I seen it on BET. It was kind of interesting.
k_cook12
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Omg when did they add new movies on Netflix? I think I was watching it about two or three days ago and didnt see any new movies. Or maybe i wasnt paying attention.

Quoting nikabear:

I didn't like it..... BET played that movie out.... I saw it on Netflix Tuesday, looks like they added a lot of new movies! They have drop dead Fred on there!!!!!

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM
It was either Tuesday or Wednesday when I was adding to my DVD queue

Quoting k_cook12:

Omg when did they add new movies on Netflix? I think I was watching it about two or three days ago and didnt see any new movies. Or maybe i wasnt paying attention.

Quoting nikabear:

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Never watched it only seen bits and pieces.

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM

BUMP!

TishHughes
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:49 PM
I just noticed it today but then again I haven't been on my Netflix in a while. They have Casa de mi padre on there. Good thing cause I'm a will Ferrell fan but I wasn't paying to watch that.

Quoting k_cook12:

Quoting nikabear:

TishHughes
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
True. I watched temptation a few weeks ago and it was way better and even that movie annoyed me.

Made my soul black.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I should've clicked this post first! Girl I didn't make it 20 minutes into. Boring boring and more boring! Boooooo! Tyler Perry could've done something decent with this.

Krystle21
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I ended up finishing the movie even though I wanted to turn it off midway thru and im disappointed. That movie sucked bad! No other words
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)