Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

WTF

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM
  • 13 Replies

have you all been up to?

I'm just apartment hunting and packing. xo

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisdev67
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Work, chilling...fighting with my allergies that left me without a voice for 2 damn days.  Other than that....nothing. 

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:10 PM

working out, kids, other than that nothing school work later though.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Updating my progress this is from March 2013

This is from today. I did them smaller and it's helping my hair grow. Yay me!

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Flat ironing my hair. I'm at the top and now I'm stuck. I don't wanna finish it. Don't make me finish it.

crying

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I wish I would have just flat ironed it lol. You have to finish it for greater good of humankind.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Flat ironing my hair. I'm at the top and now I'm stuck. I don't wanna finish it. Don't make me finish it.

crying

People always want something from you when you make it to the top, yet when you were at the bottom they were nowhere to be found.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I wanted it straight this week since it's cool. When it gets hot, there is no way I'm going to be slaving over this hair. I guess I must :/

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

I wish I would have just flat ironed it lol. You have to finish it for greater good of humankind.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

crying

RoyalBlossom
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I just accidentally melted and effin' bowl on the eye of the stove, s**t!

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM
In my Captain Kirk voice...you.must.fight.through.it.you.can.straighten.your.hair.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I wanted it straight this week since it's cool. When it gets hot, there is no way I'm going to be slaving over this hair. I guess I must :/

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

crying

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:05 PM

oh ok :/ I do like that it came out somewhat thicker this time. I still need to go and trim it though but I am just too lazy to do it now.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

In my Captain Kirk voice...you.must.fight.through.it.you.can.straighten.your.hair.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

crying

CocolateLady
by BookWorm on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:16 PM

did a workout, edited some photos and now I am posting some photos to my photography group on here :-)

lazy Saturday.

Oh, I went to my local Tulip fair this past thrusday and these are some of the photos. :-)

just a few.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN