Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

YES a warm day

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:22 PM
  • 17 Replies
4 moms liked this

Detroit weather sucks majorily lol but we had a wonderful warm and sunny day today. I had to take advantage of it so I took my daughter down to the waterfront and enjoyed the view and the weather.

My daughter wasn't paying no attention to pooh man she had her toy and that's all that mattered lol.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:59 PM

She definitely not paying an attention to POOH!

flawskii
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:39 PM
When he rolled up my daughter looked at him like what the hell lol

Quoting Stacey1081975:

She definitely not paying an attention to POOH!

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:07 AM
What was the high?
flawskii
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:07 AM

Quoting ayacocca:

What was the high?
ginene
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:19 AM
She's a cutie.
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:24 AM
For the past two days we have been taking the kids to the pool because it is do darn hot. It has been near 90 here all week..... It's not even summer yet and I can only imagine what the summer is going to bring.......
flawskii
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Thank you.

Quoting ginene:

She's a cutie.

CafeMom Tickers
Mom_of_3_boys08
by Stacey on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Hey flawskii! I'm in Southfield. Yes the weather was nice yesterday. Your daughter is a cutie! He looks like Charlie LaDuff or whatever his name is from the news. Lol. Was the waterfront crowded? Girl you know next week will be gorgeous, suppose to be in the 70's. I definitely need to make a trip down there. Maybe we will meet one day... maybe by the carousel?

Quoting flawskii:

Quoting ayacocca:

What was the high?

flawskii
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Where do you live?

Quoting nikabear:

For the past two days we have been taking the kids to the pool because it is do darn hot. It has been near 90 here all week..... It's not even summer yet and I can only imagine what the summer is going to bring.......

CafeMom Tickers
flawskii
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:48 AM

OMG he do look like Charlie Leduff lmaoo I didn't even pay attention that. And thank you. I didn't know it was gonna be that warm I will most definitely go back down there. It was nice being on the water. It wasn't too crowded but it was a nice crowd yesterday. There was a wedding party there and someone's prom was on the Detroit Princess so we had a nice view of everything. Meeting up sounds good. Me and my sister was talking about going next weekend and taking the kids so they could get on the carousel. So if it's warm enough we can make that happen!

Quoting Mom_of_3_boys08:

Hey flawskii! I'm in Southfield. Yes the weather was nice yesterday. Your daughter is a cutie! He looks like Charlie LaDuff or whatever his name is from the news. Lol. Was the waterfront crowded? Girl you know next week will be gorgeous, suppose to be in the 70's. I definitely need to make a trip down there. Maybe we will meet one day... maybe by the carousel?

Quoting flawskii:

Quoting ayacocca:

What was the high?

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)