Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

BLOOP BLOOP BOW DOWN

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:06 PM
  • 55 Replies
2 moms liked this

I MADE SILVER MEMBER FROM THE DRAMATIC ASS VENTING POST

WOOT SILVER MEMBER WHUUDDUP

by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ayacocca
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Lol! have u heard from ol' girl??
MamaFrankie
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Nope shut her the fuck down. Shes probably googling insults to say to me

Quoting ayacocca:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ayacocca
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Bwahaha!!!

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Quoting ayacocca:

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on May. 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting MamaFrankie:

Quoting ayacocca:

Well, if nothing else, at least it'll be gramtically correct and spell-checked. Cuz you know Google don't play that shit. lol
MamaFrankie
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM

LMFAO im suprised my dyslexia didnt kick in lmao

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Quoting ayacocca:

Well, if nothing else, at least it'll be gramtically correct and spell-checked. Cuz you know Google don't play that shit. lol

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM

People kill me trying to bully somebody over the internet....That is absolutely the craziest thing ever!!! So Im supposed to be scare or mad because the picture i put up was reposted ..really really!! C'mon son!! LMAO!!!!

diaperstodating
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Congrats!
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on May. 2, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You famous now. Lol. People searching and saving your pics. She probably has a secret girl crush on you. ;-). It's totally your fault. We could tell that you're funny from your post. Now she know you fine too.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

People kill me trying to bully somebody over the internet....That is absolutely the craziest thing ever!!! So Im supposed to be scare or mad because the picture i put up was reposted ..really really!! C'mon son!! LMAO!!!!

MamaFrankie
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Im picturing she wears a mask of human flesh of the people she collects. Like the texas chainsaw massacre killer . Yes that serious

Quoting joschmidt:

You famous now. Lol. People searching and saving your pics. She probably has a secret girl crush on you. ;-). It's totally your fault. We could tell that you're funny from your post. Now she know you fine too.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

It's hilarious. No actually it's really sad. Holding internet grudges is so damn stupid for real. Someone might annoy me one day, and the next day I have forgotten all about it. People do not realize how much power they give someone else when they hold on to petty grudges. That was straight wrong. For real, I also saw the other comment, about the other lady. So now we're putting people down for the way they look, like they can help it if they needed to. ffs it's a darn shame.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)