Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you got

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 183 Replies
1 mom liked this

a problem with me SAY IT.

Seriously tho? the f#ck did I do to some of you on a personal level forreal?!

I come to vent. this is my only support system. if you don't like my posts don't open them. Don't write condicending, sacrastic bullshit. Don't say snarky shit looking for me to "fight back." because you're not worth it.

At the end of the day, I am a person. a mother of 2 with alot of struggles. I don't dog on people unless you come at me first. If all I ever did was annoy you and you feel the need to fuck with me, ask YOURSELF WHY. WTF is an annoying person's post doing to effect your personal life? Nothing, that's what!

FEEL FREE TO PM if you want express you feelings. Anyone coming incorrect will be ignored.

by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurpleCupcakes
by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Welp this is my first day here and I see we got some drama. Great! Lol
MamaFrankie
by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Quoting PurpleCupcakes:

Welp this is my first day here and I see we got some drama. Great! Lol

There's bee drama...

whohottawit3
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I support u it feels similar if u want to ever chat one on one IM here
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:01 PM
10 moms liked this
Okay, after reading this exact same thing in where you quoted luv in your other post I'm going to presume this is either directed to her, me, or ALL both of us. Now, after watching luv I know I don't have to speak for her but I'm going to say this and add my infamous two tears and bucket statement now; the same way you have the right to vent, the way you have the right to come in here searching for support others have the right to form an opinion about your posts! She exorcized her right to state her opinion same way you exorcized the right all day to go on about ol' booty shot; whom no, I don't believe ran to tell on you and have your posts deleted! I mean really what did you say to her that punked her out and had her running to CM? NOTHING! Now you want to create a post talking about come at me, come at me....tell me who is checking for you? I can't stand punk ass tactics if you think luv had something to say then you should've left your quote up in the other post and wait for her response. Why create a whole other post to look for people to come to your rescue because let's be real this is what this is! I don't have a problem with you, but this bullshit right here, ain't no fucking words! So when the regular crew comes in you're going to sit here and try to get them to go renegade on who? You want a dialogue with someone, instead of telling them to come to you, go to them and handle your business like a grown ass woman!
And like I said I'm not mad at you, don't have a problem with you, if you need support and I can offer it I got you; but I absolutely deplore dumb shit and this is ranking pretty high on the list!
whohottawit3
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM
3 moms liked this
Really?
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:08 PM
2 moms liked this

IDK..does it really matter if a person has a problem with you? Are you/people really losing sleep at night over the silliness that occurs on the internet.

I can't say i fully understand what's going on, but i wouldn't worry too much about others. 

mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I was just sitting here thinking, didnt I just read this.....

Oh well....back to the bar.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Okay, after reading this exact same thing in where you quoted luv in your other post I'm going to presume this is either directed to her, me, or ALL both of us. Now, after watching luv I know I don't have to speak for her but I'm going to say this and add my infamous two tears and bucket statement now; the same way you have the right to vent, the way you have the right to come in here searching for support others have the right to form an opinion about your posts! She exorcized her right to state her opinion same way you exorcized the right all day to go on about ol' booty shot; whom no, I don't believe ran to tell on you and have your posts deleted! I mean really what did you say to her that punked her out and had her running to CM? NOTHING! Now you want to create a post talking about come at me, come at me....tell me who is checking for you? I can't stand punk ass tactics if you think luv had something to say then you should've left your quote up in the other post and wait for her response. Why create a whole other post to look for people to come to your rescue because let's be real this is what this is! I don't have a problem with you, but this bullshit right here, ain't no fucking words! So when the regular crew comes in you're going to sit here and try to get them to go renegade on who? You want a dialogue with someone, instead of telling them to come to you, go to them and handle your business like a grown ass woman!

And like I said I'm not mad at you, don't have a problem with you, if you need support and I can offer it I got you; but I absolutely deplore dumb shit and this is ranking pretty high on the list!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mishandia
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM

well dang it is still brewing

MamaFrankie
by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I wrote this post 1st then checked my notifcations and saw HER resonce so I copied and pasted it as a reply. I AM going thru fuckin hell. last nigt it was fanny at first but I have made up new members in my inbox fuckin with me, my posts reported non stop. I'm about to scren munch all the warning messages. All because some psycho bitch wanted to jump down my throat for venting about someone shit talkin my daugters name. and now i'm starting to think sweeet whatever the fuck was the one that went itno mom confessions and started it bc she ewas so quick to jump down my throat. I never did shit to Luv but she seems to dislike me and it's the 1st time she came at me if I remember her sn correctly. I refuse to be "bullied" by people with too much fucking time on their hands. WTF do people gain by fucking with the "weaker person"?

Quoting Bunsmommy:

poppyseed77
by Pure Awesomeness on May. 3, 2013 at 7:49 PM
4 moms liked this

popcorn

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)