Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

what is your

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 34 Replies
Pet peeve??? What makes you tick and how do you deal with it?
by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sigmalade
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 5:45 PM

When people start pointing at me. That burns me UP! OR this man came in and started pointing to his paper and reading it to me, Fool I can read just fine. I could have knocked the racist gene right out the side of his face.

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on May. 6, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

People who take the scenic route when telling a story. GET. TO. THE. FRAKING. POINT!

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on May. 6, 2013 at 7:53 PM

When people take too long to do ANYTHING

When people rub against walls (that SOUND, ugh!)

When people want to touch my hair

When people wash their hands in my kitchen sink

Nickels224
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM
3 moms liked this
When people I don't know stand close to me in line basically breathing on my neck.
ginene
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't stand when someone jumps in front of me and drives slow! Omg it drives me crazy.

Also I can't stand reading illiterate posts. I just want to edit the whole post. I understand the slang, posting fast and occassional mispelled words, but it drives me crazy trying to read something that looks like a 2 yr old wrote it. I don't say anything but it makes me want to scream! Lol
michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. This is mine too!

Quoting Nickels224:

When people I don't know stand close to me in line basically breathing on my neck.

Mishandia
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:55 PM

These just about anything. Mainy people who ask you how to do something then  they opposite.

moosesmom
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Smacking on food!! I've popped my daughter a few times in the back of the head for smacking. Lol.
mamadee1971
by Dionne on May. 6, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Mines are mostly road related peeves like idiots speeding through school zones and residential neighborhoods, tailgating, cutting me off, not using turn signals to give me a warning when folks are turning/getting in front of me,double parking,driving too slow and I can't pass,traffic, dump trucks that don't cover their loads,not yielding the right of way,loud a$$ bass that drowns out my music (shit at least play something I like!),kids not restrained in their car seats, illegal parking, big a$$ trucks trying to fit into compact a$$ spaces,drinking and driving,$3000 rims on a $1500 "bucket-mobile" (fix the rest of that shit up...not just the rims!),etc,etc,etc...gotta love that Houston driving...not! 

ladyrt0731
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:52 PM

When people ask questions that they already know the answer to. 

When people state the obvious on stupid things like "its cloudy outside" or "you got your hands full with your two little ones"

People who lane hop on the freeway

People who don't know how to merge on the freeway

People who do not use proper grammer, and don't know the difference between there and their, sail, sale , or sell

People who come into my office and have absolutly nothing to say but then comment on the same damn pictures that have been on my desk forever.

People who see that I am buried with work and still come in my offfice and say "are you busy"

When people bump the back of your leg with their shopping carts more than once while in line at checkout.

When people park so freakin close to your car that you have to climb thru the passenger side

Going to Wal-Mart on the 1st of the month

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)