Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

How to enjoy cafemom

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:17 PM
  • 10 Replies

I'm new and really interested in getting in to Cafemom. How do you enjoy cafemom? I.e., participate in forums, read articles, drama (lol), etc.?

by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM

i enjoy it by interacting in conversations,being on forums, responding to post and other responders.  The drama on the other hand is not enjoyable to me, its quit irritating and pathetic in some cases. browse around, tap into a few other groups and see what you like.  Welcome.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:10 PM
4 moms liked this
Jump right on in, right on in! Do it the way you do RL, those things that are for you partake in those things you don't care for just leave them be. Know and understand that everyone isn't going to hold your beliefs and opinions and they're not afraid to let you know it and that for many of us while we may fuss, fight, and cuss today tomorrow is a whole new day and if you need our support we'll gladly give it.
Welcome to the madhouse!
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Same as u would any other social site....maybe join a few groups with ppl with the same interests as u...i dont do drama but if u do...you'll be sure to find it...maybe try Moms Confessions for that

leaniece
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I may visit two or three groups here... mostly that share the same interest... Stay at home mom and colorado mommies..etc (for me). Explore and see what you like and who you click with. Be yourself and have fun. I value SOME of the information that gets communicated and this can be a great support system too. Welcome!
Hottmomma607
Monday!
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 12, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Visit groups, chat with moms! Read drama!
rayroe2
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:40 PM
When someone acts up I scare them off other then that just read what you feel like talking about.
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on May. 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Just know you're going to run into some crazy stuff- blantent racism, sexism, and just some of the dumbest ish you've ever seen or heard.

mrsary
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Join interesting groups, read posts, reply, eventually it will be like you know some of these people.
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:38 AM

BRACE YOURSELF IT COULD GET BUMPY BUT ITS ALWAYS ENTERTAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Drama= Here at times and in Mom Confessions

Conversation and Friendly debate: The Cafe, The Park Bench or the Lounge

Join a private group: i.e. Siggy Dynasty, Cloth diapered babies, etc.

Find subjects that interest you. If you're going through divorce, find the divorce group, have preschoolers? Join the Preschoolers group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)