Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Living Social, Groupon, Amazon Deals?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you ladies use those sites? What is your experience? I have the apps on my phone and I see so many things I would like to purchase but I just want to know if they are legit.

Thanks!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:57 AM
3 moms liked this
I have no experience with Living Social and Groupon but I absolutely love Amazon I shop there as much as possible I've never had a problem.
a_leigh_d
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:17 AM
3 moms liked this

I live on Groupon and Living Social!!!!!!  I haven't paid full price for a massage since I found those sites!  When my daughter (7) started playing basketball, I was able to take her to a college game at a whopping cost of $2.50 per person courtesy of Living Social!! They are legit.

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:21 AM

OMG me to! Love them so much....

Quoting a_leigh_d:

I live on Groupon and Living Social!!!!!!  I haven't paid full price for a massage since I found those sites!  When my daughter (7) started playing basketball, I was able to take her to a college game at a whopping cost of $2.50 per person courtesy of Living Social!! They are legit.

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:26 AM

yesterday my friendboy found a great living social deal for a wine tasting downtown; over 100+ vendors and cheeses for $30... he went to purchase last night & it won't allow him to; something about customer errors.. frustrated

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on May. 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Thanks! I see so many deals for massages...2.50 pp for a game that's great!!

Quoting a_leigh_d:

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on May. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Yikes sorry! Are you in NY? I seen a deal like that the other day I see so many great deals for the NY area I'm across the river in NJ.

Quoting ayacocca:

yesterday my friendboy found a great living social deal for a wine tasting downtown; over 100+ vendors and cheeses for $30... he went to purchase last night & it won't allow him to; something about customer errors.. frustrated

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM

no, ATL..

Quoting mrzsimmons322:

Yikes sorry! Are you in NY? I seen a deal like that the other day I see so many great deals for the NY area I'm across the river in NJ.

Quoting ayacocca:

moosesmom
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:11 AM
My sister is a big fan of living social. She's forever buying something.
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I love them all..I have purchased so many great deals it's unreal. I also find myself doing things I wouldn't normally do..Like skydiving or stunt camp...But it's hard to pass up a good deal..  :)

alisheamonet33
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM

i love amazon , the other sites i know nothing at all abt, i just downloaded the groupon app cause i wanted to see what it was abt, havent been on it yet though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)