Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

D@mmit!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

I clocked out at 4:55, all ready for my 3 day weekend when I see it---- A FLAT TIRE on the car.. Now Im at work stuck until friendboy comes from almost 40+ miles away to help me out. WOE IS MEbanging head into wall

by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
.Peaches.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

It always seems to happen on a weekend, or when you gotta be somewhere important.

I got a flat tire the day of my interview 3 months ago. Luckily, they were understanding and I got the job anyways :)

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Right? I just KNEW that I was heading home to sit on my deck & sip on something sweet and hard. Oh well.... Thank The Most High that it didn't blow while driving..

Quoting .Peaches.:

It always seems to happen on a weekend, or when you gotta be somewhere important.

I got a flat tire the day of my interview 3 months ago. Luckily, they were understanding and I got the job anyways :)

.Peaches.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Quoting ayacocca:

Right? I just KNEW that I was heading home to sit on my deck & sip on something sweet and hard. Oh well.... Thank The Most High that it didn't blow while driving..

Quoting .Peaches.:

Yeah, that's not fun. I had that happen to me one night when I was on my way home from work, and had to ride the rim for 5 miles because there was nothing open the way I went home, it was late (11:30), and my cell phone was dead. Luckily, I didn't bend the rim, but my S/O was NOT happy with me at all.

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on May. 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Dang that is mess up! Did you get home?
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I did... thanks!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Dang that is mess up! Did you get home?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)