Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you seen this yet? Rapper Scarface rant... What do you ladies think about it?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM
  • 13 Replies

WOW!!!! SCARFACE SPEAKS HIS MIND....
Scarface Says Whites Control And Destroy Hip Hop And It’ll Be Stolen Like Rock N Roll In 25 Years
May 7, 2013 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embe...

“The people in control of Hip Hop are so f___ing white and so f___ing Jewish, they don’t give a f__ about what the culture is about. I want to make this as offensive as possible for the old ass punks who are running the record labels…and dictate what the black community hears. I hate that s__t it pisses me off. There no f___ing way you can tell me it’s not a conspiracy. You put out a bunch of records that make us look dumb and stupid. You brainwash a generation of Hip Hoppers with this f__ing crud. Hip hop is white now.”

by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
briellesmomma
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM

BTW, I found this floating on FB.

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM
2 moms liked this
I will say they find and promote the artist who say the most ignorant stuff and push out the artist who actually have raps of substance. Like free way went back to underground because after hajj he saw the world from a different perspective. Anyone who comes out now and makes it big has some gimmick that pretty much makes you go.... For real
MomRocs1102
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM
2 moms liked this

they cant put out ignorant music for the "black" community if they stop making it. 

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

rayroe2
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I am on the fence.....because I don't know nothing about record lables but lately some dumb crap is making the hip hop list. I notice when a lot of rappers start they have morals then to keep going they change their music. I am curious now. I love conspiracy. I always wonder who controls some of the whack songs they let come out.
rayroe2
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:38 PM
I notice a lot of rappers come out with their record labels so is there a head of all hip hop?? So many questions.
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Well Damn Tell Us How You Really Feel SCARFACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Their labels are usually owned by a bigger label. Like def jam had some stock on roc a fella.

Quoting rayroe2:

I notice a lot of rappers come out with their record labels so is there a head of all hip hop?? So many questions.

TishHughes
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I kind on agree. Kinds like how BET is the new MTV, for the black people. Back in the day, they had teen summit and stuff. Now it's just a dark version of MTV. Same with vh1. There was a time when they wouldn't play rap videos. Now look at the crap they show.

But it's because people are buying into it. Why wouldn't they cash in on it?
michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 8:43 PM
This is exactly why I looove scarface. He speaks the truth.
.Peaches.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Well damn. Tell the truth and shame the devil then!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)