Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you found 10G's........????

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM
  • 19 Replies
Would you turn it in?? No name on it!
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HanaJoii
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

No! Finders keepers!

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Yes because I would be paranoid on who it belongs to
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on May. 31, 2013 at 3:23 PM

LOL Ok that's the only thing!! BUT I wouldn't put it on the news! No one seen you take it.......lol

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Yes because I would be paranoid on who it belongs to

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Lol still. Boston still has la cosa nostra and the Irish mobs money jus floating in public is like a hey come get kidnapped for taking what's not. Yours.

Quoting Hottmomma607:LOL Ok that's the only thing!! BUT I wouldn't put it on the news! No one seen you take it.......lolQuoting Mommabearbergh:Yes because I would be paranoid on who it belongs to
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on May. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Oh hell nawl!!!! LOL

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Lol still. Boston still has la cosa nostra and the Irish mobs money jus floating in public is like a hey come get kidnapped for taking what's not. Yours.

Quoting Hottmomma607:LOL Ok that's the only thing!! BUT I wouldn't put it on the news! No one seen you take it.......lolQuoting Mommabearbergh:Yes because I would be paranoid on who it belongs to

MomRocs1102
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Nope, Thank God, donate to my church and keep it moving.

rayroe2
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:28 PM
No. I don't think that is stealing if you find something.
rayroe2
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:30 PM
How would they know it is theirs? Do they mark their money? I am curious

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I look at it like this ten grand found in a public area is sounding more like a drop off then coincidental ten grand just sitting around

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

rayroe2
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Say you go to the dump and its right there in a basket....no one around unpublicized just thrown out like trash.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

I look at it like this ten grand found in a public area is sounding more like a drop off then coincidental ten grand just sitting around

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)