Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 10 Replies
What's everyone up to?
:-)
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aslen
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM
I leave tomorrow am to fly to san fran and get my oldest for the summer. (long story) Im leaving from Jacksonville. Ill be there about 3 hours, then headed home. I'll be there and back in about 22 hours. And my youngest (who i have full custody of, again, long story) is at his dad's for the weekend, and has NO CLUE that his brother is coming, even though I booked the tickets in February. It's a long trip, but worth it!
My mom is gonna videotape the reunion :-)
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM
- well in the morning having a meeting with my boss.
-sisters wedding which should be fun she is finally marrying her girlfriend of ten years

-back to work
-Sunday home to cook and sleep
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on May. 31, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Awwww enjoy!!!

Quoting Aslen:

I leave tomorrow am to fly to san fran and get my oldest for the summer. (long story) Im leaving from Jacksonville. Ill be there about 3 hours, then headed home. I'll be there and back in about 22 hours. And my youngest (who i have full custody of, again, long story) is at his dad's for the weekend, and has NO CLUE that his brother is coming, even though I booked the tickets in February. It's a long trip, but worth it!

My mom is gonna videotape the reunion :-)
nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Jun. 1, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Laundry and packing up the kids uniforms until school starts in August. Maybe the pool but um idk yet
waitin4u
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Working all weekend, doing homework, cleaning, and keeping my three year old entertained while trying to get some sleep. Working at night sucks so much!

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Trying to see if my six year old wants to audition for this "lifesavers" commercial.... Today! He needs to learn his lines by 11:30. If he chooses not to, the boys will be going fishing with dad while the girls stay with me and do girlie things lol.
mrsary
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Hitting I-35 North. Probably go to Waco, Dallas is too far. Thinking the Zoo maybe.
mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Jun. 1, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Taking dd & my niece to see Epic, lunch & then the mall. All places that are cool it's going to be in the 90's again in Jersey.

Wish our pool was ready need a new pool liner so no pool for at least 2 - 3 weeks :(

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Jun. 1, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting leaniece:

Trying to see if my six year old wants to audition for this "lifesavers" commercial.... Today! He needs to learn his lines by 11:30. If he chooses not to, the boys will be going fishing with dad while the girls stay with me and do girlie things lol.

Cool wish him good luck with his audition!

Girlzmachine
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Taking my kids to the county fair in 100 degrees weather. 😥 Yikes!! Can't cancel because I promised and today is the last day of the fair..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)