Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Miguel's victim *update*-edit!!

Posted by   + Show Post
So, now Miguel's victim from the awards show is stating via lawyer that she's brain damaged and will be suing the Billboard awards as well.
Miguel was ORDERED not to attempt a dangerous jump over the crowd during his performance at the Billboard Music Awards because producers believed it was too dangerous ... but the singer ignored them ... sources connected to the production tell TMZ. 
We're told ... Miguel approached producers before rehearsals and asked if he could try to jump over the crowd during his performance ... but producers shot down the idea, telling Miguel it was just too dangerous.
But when showtime came around, Miguel blew off the order ... and producers' fears were realized when he botched the jump and leg dropped a female fan ... slamming her head against the stage.
Now,  the victim's lawyer says she may have suffered a brain injury as a result ... and a lawsuit could be on the way.
We reached out to Miguel for comment -- but he never called us back.
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
Pooobaihr
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Probably was getting tired of hearing people say she got DDT'd. XDDDD

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 7:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Now that I read the rest.... He needs to pay up. They told him NOT to after asking he could- that fool.... Will that be Credit or check lol
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Welp....in light of this new development (because I'm done with bumping that other post) Miguel gon have to show her the money. He can always open up a karate kicking school or self defense class.
sillytime
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Wow brain damage? If that's the case and he was told not to do the jump she absolutely should sue! He was wrong for doing that.
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Well that is his own fault time to pay the girl. People get hit in the head full force with pads and such on the field I could just imagine a grown man landing on her head and it hitting the stage full force. That stuff hurts geared up imagine nothing on
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:38 AM

I just can't over that he did this crap.

TRUTHNJUSTICE
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 2:54 AM

lawd....ham....mercy.

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Me either... hopefully he learned..

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I just can't over that he did this crap.

ginene
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Cha Ching!

Quoting leaniece:

Now that I read the rest.... He needs to pay up. They told him NOT to after asking he could- that fool.... Will that be Credit or check lol

earthtone
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this

SMH he's screwed....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)