Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Paris Jackson

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 4:38 PM
  • 19 Replies
Many media outlets are reporting that Paris Jackson attempted suicide today by cutting herself with a meat cleaver. I swear... you never know what a person is going thru...
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akingsmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Ikr! I expected something like this though unfortunately. Mike had them so isolated I kinda figured that the exposure would get to one of them. They were thrust into "normal living" too quick and the pressure of that and everything going on with the lawsuit was bound to overwhelm at some point. And O wow i didnt hear meat cleaver. I heard od'd n cut her wrist.
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jun. 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM

What? I hope its not true?! Sad! Just a few weeks ago they reported how happy she was!

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 6:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I feel bad for MJ's kids.  I don't think it has anything to do with him being overprotective and now they have more freedom to go about in public.  I think the Jackson family drama and using those children as a meal ticket to get back in the lime light may be taking a toll on them.

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 6:42 PM
yep...this

Quoting SunFlower700:

I feel bad for MJ's kids.  I don't think it has anything to do with him being overprotective and now they have more freedom to go about in public.  I think the Jackson family drama and using those children as a meal ticket to get back in the lime light may be taking a toll on them.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 6:49 PM
It's sad and unfortunate.... Seems like she and the other children need a more stable environment.
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Quoting TrulyMicka:

yep...this

Quoting SunFlower700:

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I think it's sad she's going down this route for whatever reason..Reports are she was emotional because she was not allowed to go to a Marilyn Mason concert.. 

TishHughes
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:33 PM
That dude still makes music?!

Quoting inmybizz:

I think it's sad she's going down this route for whatever reason..Reports are she was emotional because she was not allowed to go to a Marilyn Mason concert.. 

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM

yep.

Quoting TishHughes:

That dude still makes music?!

Quoting inmybizz:

Mishandia
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:48 PM

right

Quoting leaniece:

It's sad and unfortunate.... Seems like she and the other children need a more stable environment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN