Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Many media outlets are reporting that Paris Jackson attempted suicide today by cutting herself with a meat cleaver. I swear... you never know what a person is going thru...
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Replies (11-19):
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
All I can do is pray for his children. I was just watching hln and they where talking about her.
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Pardon my ignorance... but what is a meat cleaver ?

Quoting akingsmom:

Ikr! I expected something like this though unfortunately. Mike had them so isolated I kinda figured that the exposure would get to one of them. They were thrust into "normal living" too quick and the pressure of that and everything going on with the lawsuit was bound to overwhelm at some point. And O wow i didnt hear meat cleaver. I heard od'd n cut her wrist.

AlliviasMommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

MJ would've NEVER let his kids be exposed the way that they are. Interviews? Hosting? SMH There was a reason for the masks. Michael Jackson’s dying wish was basically that his kids be able to have normal childhoods and grow up outside the spotlight. The're not used to it. Oprah didn't help either.Let the kid grow up and get an education, please.

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Also she started spending time with her mom & her oldest brother didn't like it so much pressure on the young girl prayers for her

Quoting TrulyMicka:

yep...this

Quoting SunFlower700:

I feel bad for MJ's kids.  I don't think it has anything to do with him being overprotective and now they have more freedom to go about in public.  I think the Jackson family drama and using those children as a meal ticket to get back in the lime light may be taking a toll on them.

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
See money cant buy real happiness, rich people have anguish also. She has so much to live for, a gigantic inheritance, she physically beautiful. But she probably a tormented soul, she lost her dad, she living with his plastic family, she didnt have a normal childhood. But i hope they take some of that money and get her a bomb therapist, suicide is not the answer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Those kids have been through a lot. And then not knowing who to trust....its gotta be rough on them....

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 8:24 AM

this

Quoting ayacocca:

Quoting akingsmom:

Ikr! I expected something like this though unfortunately. Mike had them so isolated I kinda figured that the exposure would get to one of them. They were thrust into "normal living" too quick and the pressure of that and everything going on with the lawsuit was bound to overwhelm at some point. And O wow i didnt hear meat cleaver. I heard od'd n cut her wrist.

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM
O GOD!!

Quoting Stacey1081975:

this

Quoting ayacocca:

Quoting akingsmom:

earthtone
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I heard she took pills. Either way I feel really bad for this child. This attempt is a desperate cry for help. Catherine is too old to deal with this girl's emotional problems.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)