Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Queen

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is on BET. I haven't seen this in forever!! I missed the first 20 minutes, though. :(
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
honey27
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM
I love this movie I will be watching.
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:35 PM

It was on a cople of months ago on TVONE!

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Freddie Mercury..my first thought.

TishHughes
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Ew her makeup is horrendous!
MomRocs1102
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:19 PM

My first time seeing roots was end of last yr or early this yr i missed the end.  Queen i didn't finish it.  

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM

OT, I just noticed your avatar it's creepy and hilarious. 

GailTravel
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 6:39 AM
I saw tge last 4 hours of it. Its been awhile. Watched it with my sons who saw it for the first time.
nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Love the movie.... However bet is getting on my nerves with the over playing of movies..... Can't watch roots, queen, baby boy, coach carter, beauty shop and a few others cause they are always on.......
TishHughes
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Really? I don't watch Bet so I was surprised to see it. That's the first time I've watched that channel in a while. Like maybe a year while.

Quoting nikabear:

Love the movie.... However bet is getting on my nerves with the over playing of movies..... Can't watch roots, queen, baby boy, coach carter, beauty shop and a few others cause they are always on.......
nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to limit my bet watching because um they play the same movies over and over again.......

Quoting TishHughes:

Really? I don't watch Bet so I was surprised to see it. That's the first time I've watched that channel in a while. Like maybe a year while.

Quoting nikabear:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)