Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

George Zimmerman's father says the 'True Racists' are African Americans

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:26 AM
  • 34 Replies

Mobile Photo

As the murder trial for George Zimmerman begins, his father has released an emotional and highly unusual e-book, publicly opining on all aspects of the case. The book by Robert Zimmerman Sr., called “Florida v. Zimmerman: Uncovering the Malicious Prosecution of my Son, George” was released today on Amazon for $3.99.
The most striking chapter is called “Who Are The True Racists,” an apparent effort to rebut claims that his son’s actions were racially motivated.
Previously, Zimmerman Sr. “believed generally racism was a thing of the past.” He says that, personally, he hadn’t encountered much racism, even though his wife is Hispanic. But after his son shot and killed Trayvon Martin, however, Zimmerman learned that racism is “flourishing at the insistence of some in the African American Community.” He then goes on to list various black leaders and organizations that he believes are racist:

Congressional Black Caucus. “[A] pathetic, self-serving group of racists… advancing their purely racist agenda.” He later adds that “all members of Congress should be ashamed of the Congressional Black Caucus, as should be their constituents.” And finally: “They are truly a disgrace to all Americans.”

The NAACP. “[S]imply promotes racism and hatred for their own, primarily finical, interests” and “without prejudice and racial divide, the NAACP would simply cease to exist.”

NAACP President Benjamin Jealous. “[W]hat I would expect of a racist.”

Trayvon Martin’s funeral director. A “racial activist and former head of the local NAACP.”

Benjamin Crump, Natialie Jackson and Darrly Parks, attorneys for Travyon Martin’s family. “The scheme team.”

The National Basketball Players Association.

Black Chamber of Commerce.

National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers.

National Black United Fund.

United Negro College Fund.

While stopping short of explicitly calling President Obama a racist, Zimmerman Sr. does say that Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder have “shamelessly” sought to exploit his son’s case “to obtain great advantage in the African-American community.”
Zimmerman Sr. says that because of Holder’s decision to investigate whether Trayvon Martin’s death violated federal civil rights laws, the FBI did not have “adequate resources to investigate clearly identified potential terrorist [sic] in the Boston area.” Now, “tragically, we have suffered the consequences of Mr. Holder’s politically motivated decisions.”

Um...What a true IDIOT.
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Wow!!!

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Smh does he really think that's helping his son what a idiot. If I was his sons lawyer I would be like dude are you serious.
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this
Dude seriously stop. Quit trying to shift the blame and attention from the one that pulled the trigger.
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Exactly! These groups have "racists agendas"-- so please let my son go for killing an innocent kid.....

Quoting ayacocca:

Dude seriously stop. Quit trying to shift the blame and attention from the one that pulled the trigger.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I truly don't see how this helps his Son either... What does this have to do with the events that night??? These groups are racist, so my son should be allowed to get off from murder??

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Smh does he really think that's helping his son what a idiot. If I was his sons lawyer I would be like dude are you serious.

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:55 AM
He probably thought he was gonna get off because of the stand your ground law. The whole country will be watching this trial and it will be interesting to see the outcome

Quoting leaniece:

I truly don't see how this helps his Son either... What does this have to do with the events that night??? These groups are racist, so my son should be allowed to get off from murder??

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Hold the presses! So because someone else is racist, according to him, his son should not be tried in a court of law for killing someone?! Rather this murder was racially motivated or not, that man killed someone. He killed a child. He took someone's life with no provocation from anyone. He destroyed a family. He MURDERED someone! He needs to sit down and let his son face the consequences; something the Martin family can't ever do. :(
MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:40 PM
2 moms liked this

All of that families true colors have been coming out, George is racist so is his wife and his father the man who raised him.  Good let everyone see how they really are, instead of the sob stories and donations they are always attempting to put on.  I am so ready for him to get a life sentence or  close to it with no parole.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I just can't....... I cannot wait on Trayvon's justice!!!!!!
akingsmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Seriously?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)