Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I'm having their baby-Corinthia

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:17 PM
  • 39 Replies
2 moms liked this

Who watches this? This chick is a [expletive] idiot! I've seen a couple of these episodes and I think at least 2 of these females are full of crap. One I was right, she did keep the baby. The other one is this Corinthia chick. Who stays with an unemployed man for 7 years, has 3 of his kids, gets pregnant with a 4th and finally decides I'm tired of taking care of everybody but then doesn't leave the man. AND THEN on top of that goes on national tv with only the edges of her hair braided and the rest just combed up. This chick is full of it!

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coupon_ash_back
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I think I know which one your talking about. I may have seen it. I do love the show though.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I love this show but oh no!! I haven't watched yet. Let me go see if it's on demand yet and then I'll come and respond on this post.

2timezthefun
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Lmao no you didn't go after her hair. There was another episode similar to this one she had 3 kids and was pregnant with her fourth. The father of her youngest child was also the father of the child she was carrying and she chose to give him up for adoption. 

RoyalBlossom
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Never heard of it. Google...

TishHughes
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Lmao no you didn't go after her hair. There was another episode similar to this one she had 3 kids and was pregnant with her fourth. The father of her youngest child was also the father of the child she was carrying and she chose to give him up for adoption. 

It was a hot ass mess! And 6 months later, Corinthia "unexpectedly" got pregnant again.  She gave (is giving) that baby to the same family.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Ok I have watched and now let me read.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I could've sworn she was going to keep this baby and big surprise she got pregnant again! I am just happy for that couple that got not one, but two babies out of the deal. That is such a blessing and I'm so happy for them. Now let's talk about that hair, what in the hell. When she had her natural hair, she was beautiful..what was up with them raggedy braids?

2timezthefun
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TishHughes:

Quoting 2timezthefun:

It was a hot ass mess! And 6 months later, Corinthia "unexpectedly" got pregnant again.  She gave (is giving) that baby to the same family.

Unexpected my ass! She wasn't doing anything to keep herself from getting pregnant. I know if I couldn't afford to have any more children I would be using some method of birth control. However it is a huge blessing that the family were able to raise siblings, and that those kids will have a fighting chance. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:20 AM

and trust me, she'll have a 3rd and that lovely couple will raise a 3rd child. 

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:01 AM
3 moms liked this
She hurt my feelings with her damn hair and the fact that she got pregnant again...... No job, no education and her dude is trying to get a break in the music business..... Um right, I seriously need her to get her tubes tied or some birth control.....smdh

Quoting TishHughes:

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)