Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Anyone watched it tonight? Or gonna watch it?
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Replies (11-16):
kandipie22
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:39 PM
ALL I CAN SAY IS.....DAMN THAT RICK FOXX!!!!! RICK, HE CAN GET IT!!!!! LOL I HOPE IT WORKS OUT THOSE TWO!!
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Y'all got me. I watched a few episodes last week. Maybe i missed something because the first one was focused on the sunbeam meeting. What happened at the end of last season? How did this one start?
Amari06
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk if I was feeling the episode. I am sick of Blue and what's her face. They are trying to turn them into the new Melanie and Derwin. The whole virginity incident was a little out there and I wish she would have waited and told him the truth. Now she salty because he is mad. Fuck I would have been as well. Maybe he would have handled the situation different.

Rick Foxx and Tasha need to go somewhere. I was hoping pookie would have been the one but they make Tasha's character so bitter. This thing with Rick won't last at least I hope it doesn't just so she can see how it feels.

Chardonnay and Jason make a good couple. He needs a witty black woman in his life with his cheap ass.

Malik needs to stop being a hoe. I really would have loved to see his character change after rehab but once a hoe always a hoe.

I will probably give it one more episode.
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM
As much as I wanted to dislike her Brandy as Chardonnay is making me love her! She and Jason are turning into my new couple and might keep me recording the show.

However, again.....I DON'T LIKE BLUE!
kitcal78
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Team pookie over here. They match him and Tasha. Rick Fox...........he is an okay alternative.
SHORTSHORT
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this

i haven't watched it since Mel&Derwin left. Tho i love Jason&Chardonay together,but the whole show is not believable. who the hell is writing the terrible scripts the last 2 seasons. Malik is a dam joke now, an they girl who plays his assistant is she the same chick that him&Ti Ti had that falling out about?

an how come Pookie didn't get gangsta like they say he can be when he found out T Mack was cheating on him? 

How is everybody be ok with T Mack cheating since she was the same one coming down on Mel when she slept with someone else even tho her an Dewin was broken up.she called her all types of whores.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)