Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Why question a child when the parents are present?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 6:51 PM
  • 29 Replies

I have a cousin who is the extremely negative spirit he lives to bring drama to others.  He walks around with a dark cloud over him, and when he comes around i am sure to not get close to him.  Well yesterday he came over my moms, but came in through the back door so i didn't see him come in.  He corners my son asking where we live (cousin is almost 40 and my son is 8).  He has been asking where we live for almost a yr now, and i refuse to give him personal information about us.  So he presses my son with the you can trust me, im your cousin, you can tell me, and at first my son is like i cant tell you, no, then he tell him.  At that point my cousin is satisfied he has what he wants.  Months ago he says to me at a family dinner 'I finally got your number'  I never found out who gave it to him.  He just makes it his business to find out whatever he can about me and my family.  Its irritating, and makes me worry what is his motive.  I am trying to change for the better forgive people and love all.  I will be honest he is one of the ones i am having a hard time forgiving, loving or even wanting around me.  My aunt gave me the his your cousin you have to deal with him, and just be cordial i cant, and i don't feel i have to(the bible says love, and forgive it doesn't say i have to be buddies)

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ali32
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:56 PM

That's just weird. Why is he hounding you? 

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

You don't have to be cordial just because he's family. 

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM

thats my point.  What is it?  Why are you bothering me?  Ive made it clear i want no dealings with him.

Quoting Ali32:

That's just weird. Why is he hounding you? 

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:35 PM

thats how i feel.

Quoting inmybizz:

You don't have to be cordial just because he's family. 

big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry but that shit sounds creepy as hell family or not I would have cursed his ass out
MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:39 PM

right, he is so focused on me, and determined.  Ive been praying he has nothing up his sleeve, and just keeps distance.

Quoting big.city.mama:

I'm sorry but that shit sounds creepy as hell family or not I would have cursed his ass out

Ali32
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Has he ever come on to you? I know he's family, but some family members are creepers. 

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:03 PM

no, unless i just didn't notice.  He is the jealous hearted, fake, and just wishes bad on people, but then will cry for attention and say know one loves him. Quoting Ali32:

Has he ever come on to you? I know he's family, but some family members are creepers. 

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM
What has he done to you/y'all in the past that makes him such bad news? Im a little lost.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

right, he is so focused on me, and determined.  Ive been praying he has nothing up his sleeve, and just keeps distance.

Quoting big.city.mama:

Ali32
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM

So weird. 

Quoting MomRocs1102:

no, unless i just didn't notice.  He is the jealous hearted, fake, and just wishes bad on people, but then will cry for attention and say know one loves him. Quoting Ali32:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN