Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

EWWW !

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

MY Co workers can be so disgusting sometimes. We were in the kitchen eating. There was a fly flying around so she killed it with her hands and then went back to eating. I don't care if she was using a fork!! She still stuck her hand in her potato chip bag and then offered me some. Hell no!!!!!

angry bad

Hell, she didn't even wash her hands before she started eating in the first place! They just don't care. 

Angelique Laila 10/05/06  Christian Ronald 02/13/09  Annette London 07/16/10

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Nasty ass
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Lmbo she Gotta be from the country, catching flies?!
charnel07
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Quoting ayacocca:

Lmbo she Gotta be from the country, catching flies?!

Cthu!

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:59 PM

The fly is not as bad.  LOL  There are a few female coworkers I have caught coming out of the bathroom stall an not washing their hands.  Putting on their makeup, fixing up their hair.  SMH  Then there are the coworkers who allow their cat(s) up on the kitchen cupboards or table, wash their damn animals food dishes in the sink or dishwasher with the plates and silverware they eat from.  Then people wonder why I don't want to participate in work pot lucks.

charnel07
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting SunFlower700:

The fly is not as bad.  LOL  There are a few female coworkers I have caught coming out of the bathroom stall an not washing their hands.  Putting on their makeup, fixing up their hair.  SMH  Then there are the coworkers who allow their cat(s) up on the kitchen cupboards or table, wash their damn animals food dishes in the sink or dishwasher with the plates and silverware they eat from.  Then people wonder why I don't want to participate in work pot lucks.

I have seen my managaer, assistant manager, and investments person pet people dogs and go to eat without washing hands. Then they have a nerve to say they don't like hand sanitizer because its like trying to get dirty hands clean without soap and water! (My tellers and I keep hand sanitizer at our desk just in case we get really busy and come across someone who's sick or something but we can't get away to wash our hands right away)

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:10 AM

LOL  They sound azz-backwards.  I keep a pen at my desk for coworkers to use when they come to my desk and need to borrow a pen.  I put all my stuff in my desk that I think someone may come by and borrow if they one day need something.  After the I.T. guys are done working on my computer, I use sanitizer wipes to wipe down the keyboard, mouse, and desk as soon as they walk away from eye's view.

Quoting charnel07:

Quoting SunFlower700:

I have seen my managaer, assistant manager, and investments person pet people dogs and go to eat without washing hands. Then they have a nerve to say they don't like hand sanitizer because its like trying to get dirty hands clean without soap and water! (My tellers and I keep hand sanitizer at our desk just in case we get really busy and come across someone who's sick or something but we can't get away to wash our hands right away)

hendersoneve
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:07 AM

That is just nasty! I would have pointed that out for her like WTF are you doing!!! I had coworkers confront another coworker about not washing her hands after she used the bathroom. I wish I had been there for the  LMAO

truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to do applications with walkins and I keep pens for them to  use. People can be so nasty.

Quoting SunFlower700:

LOL  They sound azz-backwards.  I keep a pen at my desk for coworkers to use when they come to my desk and need to borrow a pen.  I put all my stuff in my desk that I think someone may come by and borrow if they one day need something.  After the I.T. guys are done working on my computer, I use sanitizer wipes to wipe down the keyboard, mouse, and desk as soon as they walk away from eye's view.

Quoting charnel07:

Quoting SunFlower700:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN