Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random-but kinda nasty....well idk just read

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this

My sex life is boring.

My hubby has gained weight...his stomach touches mine when we do it...

I honestly feel like his penis has shrunk (im not kidding, its somehow gotten smaller) 

the head is kinda like hes licking a lollipop .....nobody asked him to lick no damn lollipop i asked for head my nigga

ugh okay yeah maybe im mean, anyways...

Hows yall sex life???? 

Good, bad, or just plain ugly...

Plus this fool got an obsession with my butt, keep yo damn hands away from my butt wtf i dont play in your ass when im bored.

Yes this is a vent. No i am not ashamed. No i dont want to cheat...but im fitna buy me one hell of a B.O.B. Im 20yrs old..too damn young to be getting bad D#ck!

Whats the best B.O.B out there???? 

Dont all speak at once

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
waitin4u
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I know this was random but you got me dying over her with the playing in the butt thing.... I hope it gets better or you can tell him to try some crunches or something.

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:26 PM
15 moms liked this

Damn, tell us how you REALLY feel!

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't get too deep on my bedroom sessions πŸ˜’-- too many MC lurkers. But may I ask, why can't you be honest with your DH? If he's doing something you don't like, i.e. bad head,-- politely stop him and tell him nicely would you like for him to do. Lacking communication over sexual issues can easily tear a marriage apart.
SoPoetic
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:32 PM
4 moms liked this

LMFAO I have been 100% honest with him lls. Like BRUTALLY. He just dont give a shit. Long as he is enjoying it he doesnt care. I mean he tries. But im like bae this dick right here my nigga this dick right here IS BAD...and he be like WELLLLLLL its good to me! He thinks this shit is a game...thats alright..im fitna buy me a B.O.B and name it and all that, take him on dates and spend quality time with him with the door shut, then ima be like no honey im not in the mood me and B.O.B already did it, now were having pillow talk, run along my nigga run along

Quoting leaniece:

I can't get too deep on my bedroom sessions πŸ˜’-- too many MC lurkers. But may I ask, why can't you be honest with your DH? If he's doing something you don't like, i.e. bad head,-- politely stop him and tell him nicely would you like for him to do. Lacking communication over sexual issues can easily tear a marriage apart.

SoPoetic
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

laugh at my pain why dont cha lls

Quoting .Peaches.:

Damn, tell us how you REALLY feel!

TaughtTot
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I don't get it ass often ass i like but its always great, we don't live together. Anyway. I don't really mind the butt thing. LOL SO has a huge dick so no complaints there. But he doesn't really go down. I never really care but um i should not need to ask imo.

Anywho its smaller cause he gained weight. He has to have extra fat down there if he's got bigger. I'm honest. I'd tell him the truth and be like hey your dick is small since you gained weight, hit the gym. Or when I have had a bad sex performance i legit say, wow is that all you got in you?

I don't do toys do idk
SoPoetic
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this

I told him. I was like back when you played FOOTBALL u was THAT NIGGA....

Now you be tryna stroke me with this infant penis and yo stomach clap louder then my ass do. He thinks its funny. Like we are bestfriends, have been for a long time. We joke about everything, im naturally straight forward and brutally honest but hes so used to it now he doesnt take me seriously. He tried to pull that lil thang out yesterday and i was like get that shit outta here my nigga and he just kept tryna touch me with it. Poor thing just shrunk. Just shrunk and im scared it aint never coming back.

Quoting TaughtTot:

I don't get it ass often ass i like but its always great, we don't live together. Anyway. I don't really mind the butt thing. LOL SO has a huge dick so no complaints there. But he doesn't really go down. I never really care but um i should not need to ask imo.

Anywho its smaller cause he gained weight. He has to have extra fat down there if he's got bigger. I'm honest. I'd tell him the truth and be like hey your dick is small since you gained weight, hit the gym. Or when I have had a bad sex performance i legit say, wow is that all you got in you?

I don't do toys do idk

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Well if he knows that you are unatrracted to him, and he doesn't care-- you might as well buy a battery op boy toy. you have NEEDS too. Sorry to say but I couldn't be with someone that didn't put a little effort into the relationship-- sexually. ((Hugs))

Quoting SoPoetic:

LMFAO I have been 100% honest with him lls. Like BRUTALLY. He just dont give a shit. Long as he is enjoying it he doesnt care. I mean he tries. But im like bae this dick right here my nigga this dick right here IS BAD...and he be like WELLLLLLL its good to me! He thinks this shit is a game...thats alright..im fitna buy me a B.O.B and name it and all that, take him on dates and spend quality time with him with the door shut, then ima be like no honey im not in the mood me and B.O.B already did it, now were having pillow talk, run along my nigga run along

Quoting leaniece:

TaughtTot
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh HELLLLL lol

died @ infant penis 

Oh my goshh haha hella funny

I am kind of one sided, like I think a man should never be fat at all, AT ALL.  Most I'll accept is a 6-pack, we'll work on that 8th.  IMO they have testosterone for a reason, we have hormones, we can be a lil squishy and have a soft ass, not the other way around.  NO!

idk what to say.  I think sex is up there with commitment, it's just as important in a relationship.  I have bad sex, I'm in a bad mood so I really feel for you, really I do.

Quoting SoPoetic:

I told him. I was like back when you played FOOTBALL u was THAT NIGGA....

Now you be tryna stroke me with this infant penis and yo stomach clap louder then my ass do. He thinks its funny. Like we are bestfriends, have been for a long time. We joke about everything, im naturally straight forward and brutally honest but hes so used to it now he doesnt take me seriously. He tried to pull that lil thang out yesterday and i was like get that shit outta here my nigga and he just kept tryna touch me with it. Poor thing just shrunk. Just shrunk and im scared it aint never coming back.

Quoting TaughtTot:

I don't do toys do idk

SoPoetic
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I think deep down inside he cares but isnt motivated. He claims he isnt insecure about his weight gain..but i know he is. So thats why i wont leave him or anything like that. He was always a fat kid but started playing football and lost the weight, then stopped playing football and is gaining it back. He hasnt been motivated enough to consistently go to the gym, he has no friends here to go with him and i try to motivate him but i think he needs a male friend to motivate him to get back in shape. Hes sooo handsome tho. He just somehow let him self go...this was him PRE-weight gain..he was all muscle then....

im not posting a now pic lol

Quoting leaniece:

Well if he knows that you are unatrracted to him, and he doesn't care-- you might as well buy a battery op boy toy. you have NEEDS too. Sorry to say but I couldn't be with someone that didn't put a little effort into the relationship-- sexually. ((Hugs))

Quoting SoPoetic:

Quoting leaniece:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)