Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Judge order Wade to turn kids over to wife

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 14 Replies

Poor kids, they caught in the middle of this mess...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/dwyane-wade-ex-wife-siohvaughn-funches-ordered-to-turn-over-kids-073113

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:19 PM
6 moms liked this
This is the same lady that gets paid $35,000 a MONTH, sat out on the street claiming to be homeless--And the judge let the kids go back to her? Wow, talk about using your kids as a pawn through a divorce. I know some may not agree with me or feel like kids need to be with their natural mom- but her behavior is extremely questionable. She's unable to make the transition from Mrs. Wade to NO LONGER Mrs.Wade which is starting to make it look like she has psychological problems. She needs help and she needs to provide for her kids by getting a J-O-B. He's no saint but as a mother- she should show more responsibility and integrity.
Captzsss
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

It's only for a visit.  He still has custody of the kids.

iheartmiboys
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I agree 

Captzsss
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree with you. 

Quoting leaniece:

This is the same lady that gets paid $35,000 a MONTH, sat out on the street claiming to be homeless--And the judge let the kids go back to her? Wow, talk about using your kids as a pawn through a divorce. I know some may not agree with me or feel like kids need to be with their natural mom- but her behavior is extremely questionable. She's unable to make the transition from Mrs. Wade to NO LONGER Mrs.Wade which is starting to make it look like she has psychological problems. She needs help and she needs to provide for her kids by getting a J-O-B. He's no saint but as a mother- she should show more responsibility and integrity.

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with you 100%

Quoting leaniece:

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Thankgoodness its only for a visit she don't seem to right in the head to have full custody
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:05 PM

:/

Ms.Prose
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Yeah, she doesn't seem too stable to me either.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Thankgoodness its only for a visit she don't seem to right in the head to have full custody

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Its only for a visit, I really don't think any judge worth his/her salt would return children to a woman who is claiming to be homeless and presenting herself to be so unstable.

I mean, divorce is hard, yes, but its no reason to lose your damn mind. She's in love with that money, and is having a hard time imagining her life without it. Unfortunately, her insanity cost her the kids, but she really doesn't seem to care at all.

Bunsmommy
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Even for a visit I'm scared for those kids. She at one point attempted to kidnap them, she needs to be forced into a clinic and treated because she is severely unstable and Ang interactions she has with those babies needs to be supervised to nth degree!

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)