Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

omg Damn Daddy whicho fineself lol

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:25 PM
  • 39 Replies
Yall im having a moment. DF cut his hair a few weeks ago and idk who told him to do ut but he cut all the sideburns off and even the goatee. Well it grew back finally and he got his haircut today and came back looking rapeable. Idk Hottmomma I might have to go exploring his balls again after this lmao
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jantera
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Girl stop...you inspected the balls..don't balls be hairy???lol

Quoting SoPoetic:

Yall im having a moment. DF cut his hair a few weeks ago and idk who told him to do ut but he cut all the sideburns off and even the goatee. Well it grew back finally and he got his haircut today and came back looking rapeable. Idk Hottmomma I might have to go exploring his balls again after this lmao

SoPoetic
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Girl these balls could be covered in spider webs and id still inspect them as long as they attached to this body. Shit he so fine today...lmao. This haircut makes me horny

Quoting Jantera:

Quoting SoPoetic:

Jantera
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Gone girl..yeah I see you're point..inspect them balls..

Quoting SoPoetic:

Girl these balls could be covered in spider webs and id still inspect them as long as they attached to this body. Shit he so fine today...lmao. This haircut makes me horny

Quoting Jantera:

Quoting SoPoetic:

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:25 PM

PO and JAN stop it right now.....!!!! Ya'll out of control..

mseelen
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
With all due respect........ GIRL HE IS YUMMY!

Yall make a beautiful couple. :)

Quoting SoPoetic:

Quoting Jantera:

Quoting SoPoetic:

SoPoetic
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:44 PM

lol he said thankyou....then he said he taste like chocolate cuz he darkskin on the inside lmfao!

Quoting mseelen:

With all due respect........ GIRL HE IS YUMMY!

Yall make a beautiful couple. :)

Quoting SoPoetic:

Quoting Jantera:

Quoting SoPoetic:

MrsHayward1
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Yall a beautiful couple 

TripletTwin_Mom
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Lolzzz I see the cuttin up continues today!!! Handle ya biz mamas!!! ;-)
jcrenshawswifey
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Does he have an older brother? Or a twin brother? My DH doesn't have to know. I won't tell if you won't. Idk what it is but I love me a yellow man. Them light brights get my blood flowing lol
Rain2Rinse
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN