Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Feeling Despondent!

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 12 Replies

I am not one to wallow in misery.  My motto is pick yourself up by your bootstraps and get to getting it...

Today is a different story.  I have been up all night crying...my migraine is symptomatic of the crying I know...I just can't stop.  Today is the 2nd anniversary of my cousin/brother death and I'm just not good today...not at all.

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Anniversaries of the passing of a loved one is hard. My father has been deceased for almost 4yrs and it still hurts my heart. I hope you fell better soon and have a brighter outlook tomorrow..

IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM

yes agreed and i hope so. i really hope so

Quoting inmybizz:

Anniversaries of the passing of a loved one is hard. My father has been deceased for almost 4yrs and it still hurts my heart. I hope you fell better soon and have a brighter outlook tomorrow..

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Big hug girl.. i know that its rough but a good cry sometimes is just what the Dr ordered. tmrw will be better.
IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Thank you. It seems like everything was impossible today

Quoting ayacocca:

Big hug girl.. i know that its rough but a good cry sometimes is just what the Dr ordered. tmrw will be better.

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I have those days.. seems like here lately kinda often. but it always gets better.. get some rest& tuck in tight . :-)

Quoting IamMex11:

Thank you. It seems like everything was impossible today

Quoting ayacocca:

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
*hugs* I have been there. It never gets easier and its a process to figure out how to deal.
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:09 AM
CIO....just let it out.
mstricey
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry op :( ... My daddy has been gone for 14 years and for some reason this year has been the hardest on me in a long time. Just goes to show the saying "time heals" really isn't true.
ginene
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Sorry. I understand. My brother was murdered last year and it's making me cry just to type this.

Hope you feel better.
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM

So sorry about that..like the others said, just let it out.  My father has been gone for 8 years and it still gets me sometimes.  It's ok to let it out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN