Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If i die....

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 41 Replies

My bestfriend and I are having a "If i die" conversation on fb right now. She just gave me the PW to all her picture albums, so if she dies i can create a memorial video for her. We have If i die convos often, some may say its weird but idk whatever. 

Anyways do you guys have any plans for if you die? 

I know for a fact i want to be buried in a suit. A womens suit of course, i want to look presidential in my purple casket. I want them to play FLY LIKE A BIRD by MC when they carry me out the church....

My mom said when she dies she wants to be burried in a cheerleading outfit and skates..shes been saying this for YEARS...im really starting to believe she is dead serious. Everysince she found out about the cancer shes been telling more people to bury her in her skates. LOL. 

Anyone have any odd wishes?

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Send me a link PM to your fb page!

0Kit0
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM
. . .fuck it I wanna go to hell

Cause I'm a piece if shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell

It don't make sense goin' to heaven with the goody goodies

Dressed in white, I like black timbs and black hoodies

God would probably have me on some real strict shit, no sleepin' all day, no gettin' my dick licked

Hangin' with the goody goodies loungin' in paradise

Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice. . .
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

TRUE SHIT BIGGIE!

Quoting 0Kit0:

God would probably have me on some real strict shit, no sleepin' all day, no gettin' my dick licked

0Kit0
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't resist.

Now I'm in the mood for some good music. Biggie, jay, foxy, busta before cmb, the ORIGINAL rap barbie lol, r&b too. Dave hollister, total, old missy, old r kelly, ginuwine. . .I could go on and on. . .like Jodeci, oh. Mase, kut klose, swv, maybe even old tlc. . .cuz I ain't too proud to beg. . .oh and Mercedes, yes I liked her. And ll, even cameron. Fugees. Pac. Eve. Jada Kiss. And who was that ugly dj talm bout " all the ladies in the place, if you got real hair make some noissssse? Omg. I almist forgot about mary and meth and when they got together :O mannnn

You're all that I need, I'll be there for you. If you keep it real with me I keep it real with you.

I need to stop because will have a few albums worth songs in a minute.

Did I mention Lauryn?

Quoting Smoochmommie:TRUE SHIT BIGGIE!Quoting 0Kit0:. . .fuck it I wanna go to hell

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao@ kit I got to the second line and the biggie voice took over. Lol.

I have these convo with my mom about hers and I talk with dh about mine. Mine is simple shroud me and put me in the ground twenty four hours after I am dead. Any longer then that you gonna have a funky corpse on ya hands. If people still need the funeral feel har a memorial service
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Damnnnn we have the same taste in music!!!!!! I live for that ole school shit.

Quoting 0Kit0:

I couldn't resist.

Now I'm in the mood for some good music. Biggie, jay, foxy, busta before cmb, the ORIGINAL rap barbie lol, r&b too. Dave hollister, total, old missy, old r kelly, ginuwine. . .I could go on and on. . .like Jodeci, oh. Mase, kut klose, swv, maybe even old tlc. . .cuz I ain't too proud to beg. . .oh and Mercedes, yes I liked her. And ll, even cameron. Fugees. Pac. Eve. Jada Kiss. And who was that ugly dj talm bout " all the ladies in the place, if you got real hair make some noissssse? Omg. I almist forgot about mary and meth and when they got together :O mannnn

You're all that I need, I'll be there for you. If you keep it real with me I keep it real with you.

I need to stop because will have a few albums worth songs in a minute.

Did I mention Lauryn?

Quoting Smoochmommie:TRUE SHIT BIGGIE!Quoting 0Kit0:. . .fuck it I wanna go to hell

MomRocs1102
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

oh these are lyrics, you should have seen my face lol, i didnt know.  I never really listened to his music.

Quoting Smoochmommie:

TRUE SHIT BIGGIE!

Quoting 0Kit0:

MomRocs1102
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
to answer i don't have if i pass convos, i often pray that i live to raise my kids and see them have families of their own. Guess i just hate talking about it.
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

LMFAO...what if they wasnt lyrics..and this was really how you felt...how would you feel about Okita after reading this? Do tell young lady do tell.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

oh these are lyrics, you should have seen my face lol, i didnt know.  I never really listened to his music.

Quoting Smoochmommie:

TRUE SHIT BIGGIE!

Quoting 0Kit0:

.Bad.Wolf.
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this

If I die, my friend is changing my status to "Chillin with Jesus"

My mom wants to be cremated "so when the big flood comes, there aren't animals chewing on her bones".

She wants me in charge of her ashes & I'm supposed to be late to her funeral with them, because she has always been told she'd be late to her own funeral.

Walking up the aisle she wants me to trip and spill her ashes on the people near me.

My mom is weird.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)