Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

i wanna know three of them!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:53 AM
  • 32 Replies
Ladies I love this group ! Such good bonding not too much fighting. I want you ladies to tell me three things you like about yourself. my three things are I have pretty eyes,I can make people laugh,and I give good advice.
What three things do you notice about me.. From things I've posted etc. ?
What do you like about yourself ?.. I WANT THREE ! And I'll tell you three things I noticed or like about you. A few mommas come to mind while I'm making this post !
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM

You -nice smile, you seem very friendly/chatty/nice personality, hardworking(unless i have you mixed po w/someone else.

Me- Laid back(most of the time,),I think i'm funny- in person it doesn't translate very well online, I'm willing to try almost anything once.I've got a bit of a daredevil streak in me.

CocolateLady
by BookWorm on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I dont know you well enough... :-/

Me: my creative mind, my eyes, and my personality.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM
You seem very nice and friendly, you roll with the punches, and you love to have fun.

I love myself, the relationship that I have with my kids, I don't look my age, and I am very caring and loving😍
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:36 AM
You~ nice personality, you seem very friendly. Pretty smile, and you seem sincere.

Me~ my sense of humor, my personality (you're either going to really like/love me or hate me), my desire to help others.
MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Me- my smile, eyes, and that i cant be put in one box of categories(im all over the place).

You-nice,smile, and if i remember correctly drama free :)

SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Awww. Thank u. And nah,not mixed up. I think I got in my wreck because God was trying to tell me to slow down and enjoy my kids.I worked so many doubles. I had made over 2 grand the weeks leading up to my wreck. (In two weeks)
I think you are very social(least when I post things) ,strong willed(by your replies..,and u have made me chuckle a time or two

Quoting inmybizz:

You -nice smile, you seem very friendly/chatty/nice personality, hardworking(unless i have you mixed po w/someone else.

Me- Laid back(most of the time,),I think i'm funny- in person it doesn't translate very well online, I'm willing to try almost anything once.I've got a bit of a daredevil streak in me.

SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I have no time for drama! You do have nice eyes! I think you try to make the best of every situation and u are very strong ! I haven't forgotten about you n hope u are doing okay !!

Quoting MomRocs1102:Me- my smile, eyes, and that i cant be put in one box of categories(im all over the place).You-nice,smile, and if i remember correctly drama free :)
SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM
You are very funny ! I think I'd do margaritas with you and laugh til I cried! I think you are very much your own person and you seem dedicated to your job

Quoting Bunsmommy:

You~ nice personality, you seem very friendly. Pretty smile, and you seem sincere.

Me~ my sense of humor, my personality (you're either going to really like/love me or hate me), my desire to help others.

SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Thank you ! I do love fun!
I can tell most women in here love their kids !that's why I love this group.
You always seem to be one of the first people to reply to my posts with advice or well wishes. And I can tell u love the life you lead

Quoting nikabear:

You seem very nice and friendly, you roll with the punches, and you love to have fun.

I love myself, the relationship that I have with my kids, I don't look my age, and I am very caring and loving😍

SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I don't know u either .. R u new here or just quiet? U look really pretty though !

Quoting CocolateLady:

I dont know you well enough... :-/

Me: my creative mind, my eyes, and my personality.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)