Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

The TLC Story

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 38 Replies

Will you be watching? It comes on October 21st. What do you think about the people they have portraying them...Lil Mama (Left Eye), Drew Sidora (T-Boz), and Keke Palmer (Chilli)?

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I don't have a cable so I can't watch it the day of but I do plan on watching it at some point. Chili and T-boz were on my local radio station this morning talking about it. From what I hear they went through a lot of crazyness with Pebbles. It should be interesting.

When I first heard about Lil Mama playing left eye, wasn't able to picture it but from seeing pictures of her on set. It might work. I don't know how Drew Sidaora is and Keke is a great actress I know she'll do well.

Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate lil momma. They shoulda have had lashawntae play chili, cause keke palmer acting pisses me off, and drew sidora left a bad taste in my mouth. Tlc was my inpiration growing up, so much that i got a waterfall tatted on me with lefteyes verse to the song..so ima be mad as fuck if this movie is.dumb!
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I hope it wasnt' the entire verse...lol

Quoting Smoochmommie:

I hate lil momma. They shoulda have had lashawntae play chili, cause keke palmer acting pisses me off, and drew sidora left a bad taste in my mouth. Tlc was my inpiration growing up, so much that i got a waterfall tatted on me with lefteyes verse to the song..so ima be mad as fuck if this movie is.dumb!

Nisha929
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I saw a movie with Drew Sidora awhile back and she wasn't all that great in it. So I'm curious to see how she's gonna do in this movie. Lil Mama...no comment. I like Keke though and I'm looking forward to seeing her as Chilli.   

Quoting Smoochmommie:

Nisha929
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Yeah I heard that too. The chic that plays April on Mistresses will be playing Pebbles.  Rochelle Aytes is her name. Think she was in a Tyler Perry movie too.  

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

I don't have a cable so I can't watch it the day of but I do plan on watching it at some point. Chili and T-boz were on my local radio station this morning talking about it. From what I hear they went through a lot of crazyness with Pebbles. It should be interesting.

When I first heard about Lil Mama playing left eye, wasn't able to picture it but from seeing pictures of her on set. It might work. I don't know how Drew Sidaora is and Keke is a great actress I know she'll do well.

Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Lmfao.no. just "dreams are hopeless aspirations#

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

Quoting Smoochmommie:

SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:37 PM

That's cool.

Quoting Smoochmommie:

Lmfao.no. just "dreams are hopeless aspirations#

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

Quoting Smoochmommie:

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

i cant wait but i too hate Lil momma.....

MommeisQueen
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:51 PM
I'm looking forward to it. I like KeKe Palmer and know she will do a good job on Chili's character.
MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:52 PM

yep sure will

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN