Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Mixed Kid Problems

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:48 PM
  • 116 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have been hanging out lately. Walking around the neighborhood, getting to know my neighbors, picking up trash and helping keep our lil neighborhood park clean. In this time i have met a few of the neighborhood kids, well 2 of them hang out with Kennedy (1 whom she already played with). They all get together and one of the moms at the playground has nicknamed them "The three mixedkateers". Today i invited them over to the house to play with Kennedy in her room and i hear them having a discussion about race. (Too funny). I call them out to the dining room so we could talk about it. The oldest one has the nickname "Fuzzy" because her hair is frizzy. So Fuzzy says my hair is frizzy because my daddy is black and he has frizzy hair too. Kennedy says, my daddy is black but he doesnt have any hair. So Shayla says my daddy is bald and black too but im white. Fuzzy corrects her, Your not WHITE your mommy is white, your BROWN! Kennedy joins in, my mommy is white too. I correct her, our mom is white and Puerto rican. So then she asked what is Puertorican so i told her it means mommy is from puerto rico and can speak spanish. Shayla tells Kennedy that shes spanish now. So Kennedy says OHHH THATS WHY I LIKE DORA so much (dtfl) Shayla still insist that she is white because her skin is light. Fuzzy and her argue back and forth. So i tell them they are all brown... Then they get confused because baby Aunica runs out of my bedroom, and shes the lightest of them all They all look at her and finally Kennedy bust out and says "WELL WHAT THE HECK IS SHE" Lmao I recorded the convo and put it on IG. Their facial expressions when i told them they were all brown was CLASSIC shock! Lol Fuzzy looked like "well ill be damned", Shayla looked disappointing, and Kennedy looked confused. I tried to explain what being "Mixed" meant but they rather just point out what shades they were lol. Hehe
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:51 PM
4 moms liked this

Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Shayla, Aunica, Smooch, and Fuzzy

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM
4 moms liked this

They're all pretty little girls :)

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM
12 moms liked this

Cute kids, but Im surprised their mom is okay with you putting their picture online for the world to see.

DVS
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:49 PM
3 moms liked this
This is what I was waiting on......

Quoting leaniece:

Cute kids, but Im surprised their mom is okay with you putting their picture online for the world to see.

Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting DVS:

Quoting leaniece:

[/qu

Im sitting next to both of their moms now, carving a pumikin n drinking a smirnoff. They both didnt mind at all. I didnt even put the pics on fb without asking first, cause id be mad if someone did that to smooch!
DVS
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Well that is great

Quoting Smoochmommie:

Quoting DVS:

Quoting leaniece:

[/qu

Im sitting next to both of their moms now, carving a pumikin n drinking a smirnoff. They both didnt mind at all. I didnt even put the pics on fb without asking first, cause id be mad if someone did that to smooch!
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah feels good to kick it with someone my age lol. Both their moms are around my age :) and our babies will all go to the same scool next year.

Quoting DVS:

Well that is great

Quoting Smoochmommie:

Quoting DVS:

Quoting leaniece:

[/qu

SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Kmsl! I saw the video!!
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:37 AM
2 moms liked this
....."the mixedkateers"......so if one is not mixed they can't kick it in their clique?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN