Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Oh the wonderful things you can eat

Posted by   + Show Post

So here in ____________ where I live it is deer season. So country folks are firing up the bbq and crockpots and eating the mess out of bambi. My co-worker said that her son killed a couple of squirrels the other day.

So what DIFFERENT kinds of meats do you like to eat on?

The most different thing I have eaten is rabbit and I did not know at the time what it was which is why I will never eat off somebody else's plate ever again.

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

What's a hogmog? I keep seeing that.

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM

The other day I had a Korean soup that had every sea creature you can think of in it..It started off really good but after I drank the soup part down and saw what was in there...I was sick for the rest of the day.

I've also had deer, wild boar, snake, gator, bear, sea snail,turtle soup,rabbit. duck, quail, emu..

big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I eat frog legs... I was tricked into eating them lol and really enjoyed them

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Nobody here eats frog legs?!

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting inmybizz:

The other day I had a Korean soup that had every sea creature you can think of in it..It started off really good but after I drank the soup part down and saw what was in there...I was sick for the rest of the day.

I've also had deer, wild boar, snake, gator, bear, sea snail,turtle soup,rabbit. duck, quail, emu..

You monster, how could you?!

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting inmybizz:

It was a sea turtle.. Like the one Dory and Marlin meet on the way to saving Nemo..  :(  

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting inmybizz:

It was a sea turtle.. Like the one Dory and Marlin meet on the way to saving Nemo..  :(  

You....ate....Crush??

I don't even know who you are anymore!

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting inmybizz:

You....ate....Crush??

I don't even know who you are anymore!

truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I have deer, duck, frog legs and rabbit. I want to try to cook lamb but it's not the cheapest meat to experiment with and I am set on trying it. 

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM

omg...when i was about 12 i was ate a firends house and her mom had a big pot of chicken feet on the stive...girl from then on I just knew her mom did voodoo!! lol I was young tho...I still think about them when I see chicken feet in the store

Quoting nikabear:

I don't eat it but my fil loves raccoon and chicken feet.......

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I dont eat anything out of the ordinary tho...the most ive tried was duck..i was like 8 and thought it was chicken...I dont do frog legs...idc how much they tell me it taste like chicken...my brother eats squirrel, rabbit and all that...i wanna try veal...just bc the chop looks so good but idk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)