Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm super annoyed right now so tell me some funny stuff your kids have said or done.

Sometimes I'll randomly start singing this song with my daughter called Crash My Party. The song is about a guy who is basically saying that if this woman calls him, he'll drop everything just to spend time with her. The lyrics are "you can wake me up in the dead of the night, wreck my plans baby that's alright.....the door's unlocked, I'll leave on the lights, baby you can crash my party anytime". My daughter stops singing and says "she's a giant". I asked "who is" and she says "the girl in the song, she's a giant" LMFAO!!

I also learned that they say the Pledge of Alligiance at daycare. She recited to me and instead of saying United States of America, she says United Steaks of America.

There's more but I won't bore you. What are things that your kids has said that made you crack up laughing?

by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Replies (21-22):
KikiKia
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I love hearing kids sing pop songs!  It cracks me up every time.

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

My baby has been walking around singing "I dont want no strugg, a strugg is bye that cant get no love from me, hanging out the passenger side of his best friend side, trying to holler at me" over and over bc I keep laughing you know she keeps going - strugg lol

PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Ikr, me too!

Quoting KikiKia:

I love hearing kids sing pop songs!  It cracks me up every time.

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

My baby has been walking around singing "I dont want no strugg, a strugg is bye that cant get no love from me, hanging out the passenger side of his best friend side, trying to holler at me" over and over bc I keep laughing you know she keeps going - strugg lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)