Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I bet you no one in this group really knows what unconditional love is and neither are willing to prove it.

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 44 Replies

SO this is a true story.

I went to the Christmas Performance at my daughter's school when one of the first grader's father walked in wearing women's clothing. His parents were Micahel and Jennifer but the father Michael has decided to become Mia and have a sex change operation. I know this sounds unbelieveaable but the wife is okay with it. So now the boy is going to have 2 moms---"biological" moms. 

The law requires that if you want to have a sex change operation you must live as the other sex for one year before you are able to ahve the surgery.

So the fact that the mother is staying with the father-soon-to-be- mother is amazing to me. I haven't seen her around but is that what Unconditional love is?

But my question is , is the original mom now going to be lesbian? I'm so confused.

The little boy is confused as well. My daughter told me that he changed his name to his middle name and that one day he got naked in the boy's bathroom and pooped all over himself. Clearly the child is having a hard time understanding what is going on. 

It is easier to BUILD strong children then to REPAIR broken men. Frederick Douglass.

by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow.. that's a lot to deal with. i think, in my little world, that my version of unconditional love would be waiting on my children to be old enough to truly understand, grasp and prepare for that type of transformation. bc that's major-- it affects all.
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Whoa! I'm too weak to stay with my DH and watch him cut off his OO and become a woman. I'd still love him, wouldn't bash, etc because I know that these things have genetic roots and these people can't choose or change what they ARE. Kudos to that woman for staying, I think it does make her a lesbian but many times in situations like this the other parent is only there for support not romance but IDK. I hope the little boy finds peace with this.

TripletTwin_Mom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:32 PM
4 moms liked this
If thats unconditional love...mines has conditions...wow!!!
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM
4 moms liked this
I dont think loving someone unconditonally means you have to "stay" with him.

If my dh cut his dick off id still love him unconditonally. Id still want the best for him etc but i couldnt be inlove with him...nor could i remain married to him.
mspecan_tan
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Maybe the wife is just comfortable with the situation and didnt think of the affects it has on there child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honey27
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 11:14 PM
4 moms liked this

i would think you had some issues if you stayed with someone like that. i would still love my hubby but wouldnt stay with him.

mrsary
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't feel like reading it right now, but I know it gotta be interesting if you posted it! How is the little actress doing?
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

This, in addition, I feel for that poor child.  He sounds like he may be going through a nervous breakdown.  If it affects the child to the point where he / she is stripping down in a bathroom and defecating all over themself, that would be my number one focus even if that meant kicking daddy now mommy out of the house.

Quoting Smoochmommie: I dont think loving someone unconditonally means you have to "stay" with him.

If my dh cut his dick off id still love him unconditonally. Id still want the best for him etc but i couldnt be inlove with him...nor could i remain married to him.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Dec. 20, 2013 at 11:39 PM
That sounds like unconditional love.
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 11:42 PM
This is the 3rd time i heard of this.
1 on orange is the new black
2 my motherinlaw has a client like this..she wont tell me all the details but she says one of her clients is a female who used to be a male and had a full sex change and 10yrs later he wants to be a male again because he has new religion

3 on here...
Wtf is up with people lol..just wanna change themselves

Quoting honey27:

i wold think you had some issues if you stayed with someone like that. i would still love my hubby but wouldnt stay with him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)