Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is a father to a newborn son and they still got engaged **ETA** Gabriel comments via twitter

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 70 Replies

This is Gabriel Union and D Wade's story. Apparently he fathered the child when they were on a break. Is this big of her to forgive and move on or is she stupid and setting herself up for a failed marriage?

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:59 PM
5 moms liked this

what....

Um naaa buddy...

I will not be the melanie to your derwin lol. That wouldnt have worked for me

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:05 PM
He fathered the child.. While they were separated... He probably thought it was over? So he slept with someone else.. Which resulted in him impregnated the other female. Then he realized his heart belong to gabby..I will still marry him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:06 PM
2 moms liked this
First, after reading the dummy who responded first, I must say...I'm still team Merwin!

Okay, umm considering the fact that they were on a break and he felt it acceptable to go lay up in someone sans protection I couldn't do it! That says to me when we have a miff your ass thinks it's okay to go dropping your kids off all willy nilly and I ain't got time for that! So to be kind because in my head I'm now thinking "this heffuh bout like Lamont Sanford!" I'll just say that's awfully big of her.
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

IM NO DUMMY!

MERWIN MADE ME SICK! Melanie was a evil douche bag..Derwin should have stayed with Janae! Cant believe there are people out here who are team melanie and derwin..she was all swabbing his baby without permission..NOW YOU KNOW if you was Janae and somebody swabbed your Bun youd be beating ass!

Quoting Bunsmommy: First, after reading the dummy who responded first, I must say...I'm still team Merwin!

Okay, umm considering the fact that they were on a break and he felt it acceptable to go lay up in someone sans protection I couldn't do it! That says to me when we have a miff your ass thinks it's okay to go dropping your kids off all willy nilly and I ain't got time for that! So to be kind because in my head I'm now thinking "this heffuh bout like Lamont Sanford!" I'll just say that's awfully big of her.

mrsary
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:20 PM
I don't think I could this soon.
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Wait.. is this hearsay? or for real
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:41 PM
3 moms liked this
LMAO! Yes I would've beat Melanie's ass into a new understanding; however, I understand why she did it.
MERWIN! I can't even watch it with Blue and Lauren London's non acting ass.

Quoting Smoochmommie:

IM NO DUMMY!

MERWIN MADE ME SICK! Melanie was a evil douche bag..Derwin should have stayed with Janae! Cant believe there are people out here who are team melanie and derwin..she was all swabbing his baby without permission..NOW YOU KNOW if you was Janae and somebody swabbed your Bun youd be beating ass!

Quoting Bunsmommy: First, after reading the dummy who responded first, I must say...I'm still team Merwin!

JaysMommy_32
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:46 PM
2 moms liked this
They were on a break so technically he didn't cheat. Shit happens.

If she can find it in her heart to accept his child AND his role as this childs father (because sometimes thats harder to accept than the actual child) and he sets boundaries for the BM. I see no reason why they can't have their happily ever after
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Janae never loved him! She wanted that paper. He cheated on Melanie how many times?? Uh ok?!

Quoting Smoochmommie:

IM NO DUMMY!

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:33 PM
6 moms liked this

I think she's desperate to run down the aisle.  The fact that he would lay up with some woman and not using any protection speaks volumes of him.  Then someone brought it to my attention earlier this year that LL Cool J cheated on his wife with Gabrielle.  So I think her and her husband are a match made in heaven.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)