Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Cafe Shaniqua

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:05 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
I haven't seen any of those types of names after Cafe. Lol. Shouldn't our group have AA admins... ijs.
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Why? What's the difference?
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Usually the admin is an actual part of the group & posts. In my single parent group the admin is a single parent & joins in on our convos. My working moms group & fitness groups are the same.

Quoting SiriSilasMom: Why? What's the difference?
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Gotcha, just to play devils advocate how do you know the Admins aren't AA? And I'm mad at you for putting that stereotypical name.

Quoting mrsary: Usually the admin is an actual part of the group & posts. In my single parent group the admin is a single parent & joins in on our convos. My working moms group & fitness groups are the same.

mrsary
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:22 AM
That name is all I could think of. The admins photos are on the group members page.

Quoting SiriSilasMom: Gotcha, just to play devils advocate how do you know the Admins aren't AA? And I'm mad at you for putting that stereotypical name.

Quoting mrsary: Usually the admin is an actual part of the group & posts. In my single parent group the admin is a single parent & joins in on our convos. My working moms group & fitness groups are the same.

CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:23 AM

^^Is that...

SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:25 AM
They could be from Africa. Lol

Quoting mrsary: That name is all I could think of. The admins photos are on the group members page.

Quoting SiriSilasMom: Gotcha, just to play devils advocate how do you know the Admins aren't AA? And I'm mad at you for putting that stereotypical name.

SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:25 AM
But seriously I don't think it matters. It's really not that serious
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Roflmao. Yes it was!

Quoting CoolRelax:

^^Is that...

mrsary
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:53 AM
It really is... I want the job. The extra income. ;-)

Quoting SiriSilasMom: But seriously I don't think it matters. It's really not that serious
LNLMommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:55 AM

I never understood why they take ownership of some groups but not all groups. Some of my groups aren't "owned" by CM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)