Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

single moms with more then two?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM
  • 22 Replies
How do you do it? Is it hard? Any help? Tubes tied now? Birth control?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes ma'am! ... by the grace of the Most High...hell yeah its hard...a little help, not much...no tubal... on pills for cycle purposes
doopiebear
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Take 1 day at a time. It can get hard just like anything else. My tubes are tied my baby is 13 now. Lesbian dont need birth control lol. 

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I'm not single but how old are your kids?

Girlzmachine
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 5....divorced.. Have a boyfriend but we don't live together.. Anyways, I don't really look at it as hard because it can be done. People always ask me how I do it because they pull their hair out with just one kid. I just do it because it's part of me now and it just comes like second to nature. I look at it as I brought them into this world so it's my responsibility and nobody else's. I don't really get any help from anyone. Every now and then my sisters will come over and visit but they both have their own lives and don't have time to help. I have learnt to live with it. Am not mad at them.Besides you can't really depend on other people or else nothing gets done how you want it. I am at point where I don't even want help because it messes up what I have going. I like living alone with my kids.

I live by two things--routine and schedules.

Girlzmachine
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Oh and tubes are not tied. I use depo.

cshari2013
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Five boy and 19 month old girl and I'm due in a few weeks with my third a boy

Quoting Hottmomma607:

mrsary
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:05 PM
I am single, working parent of three ages four, five, and nine. It is so rough three months ago I gave my newborn twins up for adoption. It is stressful. Most of the time I hate my life!!

Quoting cshari2013: Five boy and 19 month old girl and I'm due in a few weeks with my third a boy

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Quoting cshari2013: Five boy and 19 month old girl and I'm due in a few weeks with my third a boy

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Congrats!!

cshari2013
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:05 PM
That's super awesome how old are your kids? Mine a very little and I can have the youngest kids father help. But he's such a headache..u and I are a lot alike two top rules. Routine and schedules. Someone just asked me how do I keep my home cleaned..because I am constantly cleaning right when the mess presents itself...plus my five year old doesn't make much unless he's cleaning it up only my 19 month old girl.

Quoting Girlzmachine:

Oh and tubes are not tied. I use depo.

mrsary
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:06 PM
And I have always lived over 500 miles away from family!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)