Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nick & Mariah on the cover of Ebony

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:34 PM
  • 39 Replies
3 moms liked this

They are the oddest couple in the world.  They seem happy together.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
monkeydavis05
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:35 PM
5 moms liked this

odd picture as well... who's idea was it to pose fully clothed with heels in the pool?!?

Captzsss
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Don't know maybe the photographer. 

Quoting monkeydavis05:

odd picture as well... who's idea was it to pose fully clothed with heels in the pool?!?

ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Good for them. 

LNLMommy
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I kind of like them-odd seems to work. At first I thought it was just for show but they seem happy

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:53 PM
They adorable.. Nick try to act all grown up.. When he with mariah.. His clothes are more formal.. Attitude. Watch him wild out.. He dress like a teenager.. Behaving like one also. He conforms to his surrounding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Captzsss
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:59 PM

It's been five years and they're still going strong.

Quoting LNLMommy:

I kind of like them-odd seems to work. At first I thought it was just for show but they seem happy

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:01 PM
3 moms liked this
I think they look cute together. Congrats to them both. No side chicks or "on break babies"! And Love the fire red!
Captzsss
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Yeah but it sorta works for him.  He's dibbling and dabbling in everything, tv, radio, host of Wild n Out and America's Got Talent and a host of other things.

Quoting hopealways4019: They adorable.. Nick try to act all grown up.. When he with mariah.. His clothes are more formal.. Attitude. Watch him wild out.. He dress like a teenager.. Behaving like one also. He conforms to his surrounding.

Captzsss
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM
3 moms liked this

lol.  You're so right.  Even though I think they are an odd couple, Nick made a wise move.  Better Mariah than a basketball wife, right?  She's not out for his money or to make a name for herself.

Quoting leaniece: I think they look cute together. Congrats to them both. No side chicks or "on break babies"! And Love the fire red!

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:43 PM
6 moms liked this
Only age difference makes them odd! Well she is fine dining and he's fast food! But black love is adorable!! I loved me some Nick Cannon on Nickelodeon! I always thought he was cute!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)